AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Music on chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 6, 2021
Hello! I need a little bit of help.. i want to play music on the background but it has to be silence in my room for some reasons….
I want to use my earbuds, and also the viewers to be able listening to it. I saw some models practicing this and the sound is perfectly clear. (With a lil bit of lag, but that s not a big deal) What do I have to do exactly ? Do I need a special program for that? Or by using obs ? Thank you and I appreciate any help.

Solution
set the desktop audio source to your earbuds, then whatever is playing in your earbuds will be what the members hear on your stream. Not sure about all earbuds, but with mine for example, in obs I cant use them to listen to music and use the microphone built into them at the same time.
set the desktop audio source to your earbuds, then whatever is playing in your earbuds will be what the members hear on your stream. Not sure about all earbuds, but with mine for example, in obs I cant use them to listen to music and use the microphone built into them at the same time.

Reactions: GraysonDrake
Upvote 1
Solution
The OBS forum has a bunch of tutorials for how to route audio from one application or all audio from your computer into OOBS on Windows and Mac. Just go to https://obsproject.com/forum and search some thing like "audio capture" or "playing music in stream" and you will find a bunch of help.

On Windows people like the win-capture-audio OBS plug-in which lets you play audio from a specific application into OBS. When you do this, if you can't hear the audio, but you can see the audio in the mixer, you have to setup your audio mixer to monitor the audio source so you can hear the music in your earbuds or headphones. There are instructions in the OBS forum and all over YouTube how to do this.

On Mac you have to use a program like Blackhole to do something similar. Again, there's instructions in the OBS forum and YouTube.

Reactions: GraysonDrake
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.