AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account banned for no reason!Help pls!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 19, 2022
My first account was banned on November 14, 2021 without explanation)Support responded at first, but then began to ignore it altogether) _Sweet_Lips roon) I always tried to follow the rules and didn't break anything)It was my most favorite site and the only income)Tokens remained on the account after blocking)It is impossible to access the page now)
"As we trust you are aware, your ability to access your account(s) has been disabled; and, your ability to access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent. Please note that should you access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.
Please note that due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails regarding your permanent ban."
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team
On June 22, they tried to make a new account for me at the studio, or at least find out the principle of blocking, but the answers were the same, automatic(SunshineMiaaa account)
@AmberCutie Could you help me figure out this situation, because I really don't know the reason, the first account at the time of blocking was less than a year old and almost 5000 subscribers)
I will be immensely grateful, this is my favorite site!

My first account was banned on November 14, 2021 without explanation)Support responded at first, but then began to ignore it altogether) _Sweet_Lips roon) I always tried to follow the rules and didn't break anything)It was my most favorite site and the only income)Tokens remained on the account after blocking)It is impossible to access the page now)
"As we trust you are aware, your ability to access your account(s) has been disabled; and, your ability to access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent. Please note that should you access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.
Please note that due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails regarding your permanent ban."
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team
On June 22, they tried to make a new account for me at the studio, or at least find out the principle of blocking, but the answers were the same, automatic(SunshineMiaaa account)
@AmberCutie Could you help me figure out this situation, because I really don't know the reason, the first account at the time of blocking was less than a year old and almost 5000 subscribers)
I will be immensely grateful, this is my favorite site!
Amber DOES NOT work at or for CB so nothing she can do

Permanent ban will not be allowed to make any new accounts

Upvote 0
I no longer hope for unblocking, but the support service did not write me a reason, "As we trust you are aware". But I do not know the reason) in any case, I tried to find out and it seems I will never find out) thanks for the answer)

Upvote 0
Perhaps you are not aware; the @punker barbie account does NOT belong to a singular person. That particular account is used by multiple different people representing the Chaturbate platform.

Also, that account very rarely, if ever, replies with any specific information publicly on the forums in regards to anything. The account will more than likely just refer you to contact Chaturbate support via email.

Upvote 0
this is sad, because when you are blocked, you have not a chance to find out the reason for blocking forever.well, this site definitely disappointed me, mass blocking or blocking for no reason is cool, it's nice for everyone to stay on this site

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.