AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 27, 2020
Please help me my account was banned I don’t know what happened i really do hard working to earn tokens for my family someone can help me to recover it @punker barbie please help me i email support but they don’t respond on my email hope you seen this message and you help me to recover it

Hello,
I hope someone can help me with this. I found out that my account is locked, I have been a model on Chaturbate for a long time and have not had any problems so far. I don't know why I got banned and am waiting for Chaturbate to respond to my support email, but they don't respond for about 3 weeks Could you let me know if you can help me with this @punker barbie? My account name is vikki_noiles. I'm frustrated because Chaturbate is my primary form of income right now.
Thanks for any help you can get!

Upvote 0
Hello,
I hope someone can help me with this. I found out that my account is locked, I have been a model on Chaturbate for a long time and have not had any problems so far. I don't know why I got banned and am waiting for Chaturbate to respond to my support email, but they don't respond for about 3 weeks Could you let me know if you can help me with this @punker barbie? My account name is vikki_noiles. I'm frustrated because Chaturbate is my primary form of income right now.
Thanks for any help you can get!
Support has advised that you have been banned from the Chaturbate platform. An email was sent to you on December 4, 2020, with further details.

Upvote 0
Dear @punker barbie, thanks for your answer, but I don't understand why my vikki_noiles account was banned, they didn't write me a reason, I continue to write to the support service but they don't answer me, please help me solve this
Support has provided details in ticket #16661782 on December 4, 2020. If you need further assistance, please respond on that ticket thread.

Upvote 0
Thank you very much for the help @punker barbie, my account is suspected of fraudulent actions that I have not committed, I have been broadcasting on chaturbate for a long time and I know the rules of the site well, I do not agree with this account ban. Now I don’t understand how I can prove that I don’t I cooperate with scammers, help me figure it out. I would be very grateful for your help

Upvote 0
@punker barbie , dear, please help me, my account was blocked a couple of days ago, without explanation, I have long been a model on CB (6 years) and do not break the rules. support is silent. my nickname ironhulk22

Upvote 0
@punker barbie , dear, please help me, my account was blocked a couple of days ago, without explanation, I have long been a model on CB (6 years) and do not break the rules. support is silent. my nickname ironhulk22
It appears Support was able to assist with this.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Username: (Favcouplee) PLEASE HELP! Got banned for what they said was bad affiliate traffic?
I sent a ban inquiry email yesterday and was told my affiliate links were bad? Again I am new to this and not sure what I did but I LOVE chaturbate and do not want to cam anywhere else... For affiliate what I did was post a CB link on my Reddit! Is that not allowed? I also asked all my snap supporters to sign up as well using the same link. I also sent it to the guys on my Instagram just sent them a link! I said “signup for a free account, it helps me out! No email required!” My Friend Garret who does affiliates with amazon said he would help drive traffic. I think he got like 30 signups whatever he did, if I was not allowed to give him the link or post it on reddit I am deeply sorry, I have no issue in not receiving whatever promotions I received if any to stay on Chaturbate, can't express how much I love working for you.
I’m new to affiliate and have never done this before. PLEASE PLEASE HELP

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Username: (Favcouplee) PLEASE HELP! Got banned for what they said was bad affiliate traffic?
I sent a ban inquiry email yesterday and was told my affiliate links were bad? Again I am new to this and not sure what I did but I LOVE chaturbate and do not want to cam anywhere else... For affiliate what I did was post a CB link on my Reddit! Is that not allowed? I also asked all my snap supporters to sign up as well using the same link. I also sent it to the guys on my Instagram just sent them a link! I said “signup for a free account, it helps me out! No email required!” My Friend Garret who does affiliates with amazon said he would help drive traffic. I think he got like 30 signups whatever he did, if I was not allowed to give him the link or post it on reddit I am deeply sorry, I have no issue in not receiving whatever promotions I received if any to stay on Chaturbate, can't express how much I love working for you.
I’m new to affiliate and have never done this before. PLEASE PLEASE HELP
Your account is under review and Support will contact you soon with an update. Please remember that sending multiple emails will create a delay in receiving a response.

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie. My nickname is KirillEva. 5 months ago, the account was blocked without explanation. Didn't do anything forbidden! Support not responding! Help me to understand. Thanks

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie. My nickname is KirillEva. 5 months ago, the account was blocked without explanation. Didn't do anything forbidden! Support not responding! Help me to understand. Thanks
You have been banned from the Chaturbate platform. If you have additional questions, please respond to ticket 15882731 that was sent to you on July 9, 2020.

Upvote 0
Моя учетная запись - Lirooy.
Привет, с новым годом @punker barbie. Моя учетная запись заблокирована, вы можете мне помочь?
Chaturbate отправил мне это сообщение 30 ноября - Поддержка (Chaturbate)

30 ноя, 2020, 22:02 EST

Независимый вещатель AKN был исключен из сообщества прямых трансляций Chaturbate, и ему не разрешено появляться в нем.

Этот запрет связан с подозрением в серьезном нарушении наших условий обслуживания.

Подтвердите, что вы понимаете это предупреждение.

Спасибо,
Команда Chaturbate Я вам уже писал - независимая телекомпания AKN никогда не появится в эфире. Я понимаю предупреждение и согласен с ним. И месяц жду ответа! Пожалуйста, помогите разблокировать мою учетную запись, я понял это предупреждение.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
I was banned, the chaturbate support first unblocked the account, but then they blocked it again for no reason, I didn't even go online. I tried to register, they confirmed it, but they blocked it again after a few days. After I wrote in support and they replied with this message

The independent broadcaster AKN has been banned from the Chaturbate live cam community and is not allowed to appear on cam.This ban is due to suspected serious violation of our terms of service.

Please acknowledge that you understand this warning.

Thank you,
The chaturbate team

But these are not my initials, but a completely different girl who did not go online at all and did not appear on camera, when I wrote in support that I understood this warning, they unblocked it but blocked it again the next day and after that support does not respond at all. I would like to know if you can help me unblock my account? Please help me unblock I did not break any rules this is some kind of mistake! please, I really need this account

my account Lirooy

HELP ME PLEASE
Sorry if there are grammatical errors in the text, it's just that English is not my native language. Sorry i was write in Russian language before

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.