AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2022
Username: doctordoris
I don't have a request number

Hello, @punker barbie I hope you can help me.
I have been permanently banned from Chaturbate October 23
I have been trying to contact support to know reason of the ban but they just send this automatic response;

As we trust you are aware, your ability to access your account(s) has been disabled; and, your ability to access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent. Please note that you should access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be considered forfeit.

Please note that due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails regarding your permanent ban.

I have 300.000 followers , i work more 5 year on cb
Please someone from cb support correct this mistake and unban my account, I love the platform and want to continue to be a part of it.

Thank you so much for your time. i hope you see this and can help me. @punker barbie 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏

Reactions: lucky_new
They have ban me too after 2 years of work with they , i think they cant tutelate the models and ban every very easy cause they have a lot of request and new models every day i dont know what to think .... at one minimum mistake tac you got banned ...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.