AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My Account ''ChrisRestituyo'' was banned Help Punker Barbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 11, 2020
@punker barbie i need help please ! my account ChrisRestituyo was banned,i have tokens inside and tokens transfered to cash at least 500$

i need help with this,my account was banned ,please if i have violated any terms i dont go to do it again ! please help i have sent some emails to shirley@chaturbate.com and support@chaturbate.com but didnt have any answers :blackeye:

please if you can help me,when i log in on my account i can see my tokens,but i cant do nothing the website said

please if you know what terms i have violated help me with this, i have tokens converted in cash,i want to know if im going to recieved this payment i have transfered yet?

CHRISBAN.jpg

Account Banned
We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action.

@punker barbie i need help please ! my account ChrisRestituyo was banned,i have tokens inside and tokens transfered to cash at least 500$

i need help with this,my account was banned ,please if i have violated any terms i dont go to do it again ! please help i have sent some emails to shirley@chaturbate.com and support@chaturbate.com but didnt have any answers :blackeye:

please if you can help me,when i log in on my account i can see my tokens,but i cant do nothing the website said

please if you know what terms i have violated help me with this, i have tokens converted in cash,i want to know if im going to recieved this payment i have transfered yet?

View attachment 84653

Account Banned
We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action.

Your account is currently under review by support. Once their review is finished they will update you on the status of your account.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie hey ! i dont recieve any response of support team ! i need help with my account please i want to know why i was banned and if i have violated any terms and conditions i dont go to do it again please ! i have 500$ in my account

Upvote 0
Man it would be really helpful if Chaturbate actually told their performers what they violated when they received the ban and would communicate with them through their site and contact info.

Or maybe they do suspensions or time outs if models are found to be violating the terms so they can use that time to learn from their mistakes if bans are lifted.

It's just annoying that Chaturbate thinks it's acceptable to hijack a support forum to deal with their unknown bans because they don't respond to emails from banned users. Amber is an angel for tolerating this.

Op: it's the weekend, so you might not hear anything. Heads up. You might have to wait until monday for a response.

Upvote 0
Man it would be really helpful if Chaturbate actually told their performers what they violated when they received the ban and would communicate with them through their site and contact info.

Or maybe they do suspensions or time outs if models are found to be violating the terms so they can use that time to learn from their mistakes if bans are lifted.

It's just annoying that Chaturbate thinks it's acceptable to hijack a support forum to deal with their unknown bans because they don't respond to emails from banned users. Amber is an angel for tolerating this.

Op: it's the weekend, so you might not hear anything. Heads up. You might have to wait until monday for a response.

i really think the same! if chaturbate at least had an online chat for support it would be the best! or if they said that the model made a mistake not to do it again, but it is very tedious to lose your money for no reason

• Hugs
Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
i really think the same! if chaturbate at least had an online chat for support it would be the best! or if they said that the model made a mistake not to do it again, but it is very tedious to lose your money for no reason
I feel for you, because I wouldn't know what to do if my incomes were cut off without explanation. What I can advise to do during this time is to try to expand on other sites, look at passive income like subscription, clip, skype, and pso sites. Don't put all your eggs into one basket. That way IF this ever happens again, you will have some groundings.

Reactions: ChrisRestituyo
Upvote 0

^^^this

How hard is it to put the reason for your ban on the page you're told you're banned?
Why put "We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service" when you could take out the middleman and avoid the user spending several days waiting on support to tell them what they were reported for so they can spend an additional few days waiting on a reponse to the user explaining the situation? It's inconvenience at best, a paycheck too late at worst.

I agree there are a ridiculous amount of these threads, most of them not even knowing why they're banned. It's stressful to be in OP's case, to have worked so hard to get $500 only to get their site career and income put in limbo without explanation. I don't envy shirley for having to patiently go through so many support questions that can be solved with time, but for the sake of chaturbate users, chaturbate support, and these forums alike, I think there needs to be a reason presented as soon as you're banned.

"Reason for ban: [x]. Contact us for more info/if you think we made a mistake" is more beneficial and less timewasting for everyone than "well, we think you did something. Contact us about it."

Sorry to hijack your thread @ChrisRestituyo with this but I think this needs to change as CB continues to grow and more users are caught in limbo. Please consider this, CB team.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.