AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account gone blocked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2023
Hello my account gone blocked just because of late verification then they asked me to send documents again on safelink which they me in email but then get the email that my account gone blocked for forever please help me out in it.....my registered email in it is mithikudi6321@gmail.com and username is havee_fun.

Hello @havee_fun

Your account was investigated and suspended for violating our Terms of Use rules.
  • An unregistered person was using the account to broadcast instead of the person who was registered

Please note, the suspension is permanent and our decision is final.

Upvote 0
Hello @havee_fun

Your account was investigated and suspended for violating our Terms of Use rules.
  • An unregistered person was using the account to broadcast instead of the person who was registered

Please note, the suspension is permanent and our decision is final.
But i was using not anyone else using if any other proofs what i can do if you want i can go again online do shows with face or admin can come to my room and check me in private show.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.