AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my account got banned for age verfication reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2019
Hi @punker barbie my account got banned for age verfication reason, I am from Venezuela I opened my account in 2016 with my Venezuelan passport, but my passport is currently expired, I am a resident in Peru and I have a resident's card issued by the Peruvian government , I have sent my immigration card several times but they do not accept me, I can not get a new passport because I am persecuted by the Venezuelan government after denouncing government officials, that is the reason why I enter Peru under the condition of Asylum seeker due to the persecution that is against me, I have my refugee applicant card and my immigration card as a refugee which I was granted when my refuge was approved in Peru.

Recently due to the difficulty for Venezuelans to obtain a passport, the president of the Venezuelan Congress: Juan Guaido has decreed that the Venezuelan passport after its expiration will have an extension of 5 more years of validity, as evidence sent this article: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...gnize-expired-venezuelan-passports/ar-AACyd83 please if you can help me I'll thank you so much

I have reached out to the support team regarding your account and as soon as I hear back from them I will DM you.
Yesterday something very strange happened, I had verification in chaturbate, I started to broadcast live, they even gave me a token and in less than 5 minutes they cut me the transmission, when I check again it was not verified :( I am very sad, my user is: eligos069

Upvote 0
Yesterday something very strange happened, I had verification in chaturbate, I started to broadcast live, they even gave me a token and in less than 5 minutes they cut me the transmission, when I check again it was not verified :( I am very sad, my user is: eligos069
Better @punker barbie again.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.