AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account got banned!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 4, 2021
@punker barbie
Hello, Shirley. On July 4, chaturbate blocked my chaturbate account. The support said that someone from the audience complained about me that I was underage (although this is not true, I honestly confirmed my age). I was informed that, despite the fact that I confirmed my age, I would not be given the opportunity to go on the air and was offered to return in six months. But I don't agree with this decision, I want the support to check everything again. I've been working on your site for about a year now, and I've never had any problems. I follow all the rules, I didn't break anything, and I'm completely honest with you. I've confirmed my age, I don't look like a child, and I've never tried to pretend to be a child. Can you check the complaints that were received from the viewer? Maybe it was just a hater who wanted to hurt me on purpose, because I'm sure I didn't break anything, and it's not my fault. This is completely unfair. I really have my photos and photos of documents, you can see it. I look 22 years old and work in the #teen category. What happened is really absurd. I can't wait 6 months because working on your site was my only job, I lost my only job and the account I worked on for almost a year. In 6 months, I will lose all my regular viewers. I really love your site and want to work on it, please unblock me
I hope for your answer and understanding
My nick Rikaraymond
I get this ticket number on my mail
I get this ticket number on my mail 17803708
I Send reques in support with number 17805156

Last edited:
Hello, Shirley...my account got banned and i do not know the reason...there are 3 days since ans still no answer....my nickname: KayaWesley....thank you, best regards!
PS: hope this will fix as fast as possible cause i need to work, thank you

Upvote 0
Hello, Shirley...my account got banned and i do not know the reason...there are 3 days since ans still no answer....my nickname: KayaWesley....thank you, best regards!
PS: hope this will fix as fast as possible cause i need to work, thank you
Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action.....this is how it still looks like :(:(:(:...thank you, maybe this will solve...
It seems ok now from here, your room is visible and can be tipped.

If it's still not good for you, maybe clean the cache or try with another browser and then return to you preferred browser.

Upvote 0
It seems ok now from here, your room is visible and can be tipped.

If it's still not good for you, maybe clean the cache or try with another browser and then return to you preferred browser.
Now is working, thank you...but still why? what was the problem? To remember next time to know...:XOXO...thank you a lot

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Mine too, welcome to the ridiculous world of CB, they hire brainless outsourcing idiots, that go on a power trip and start banning loads of people at a time

Upvote 0
I think that it's better this way, and it's a politic : they don't take any risk and ban fast following user's reports and maybe also from bot's results.

Then they have a weird way to follow the case, they seem to give the most minimum of information to get all clues from user and model, like during an criminal investigation, when cops interrogate suspects and await suspects to confess or get confused with explanations ^^
Act first, then only think.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.