AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account got banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 6, 2021
Hey @punker barbie I have been told that you may can help me with my current situation.

I was in a models room yesterday as a viewer and after an hour the chat disconnected and soon later i got the message that my account has been banned.
I am really sorry if i did anything wrong and will be sure not to do it again, whatever i did wrong.
I contacted the support already and i understand if it takes time, but wanted to try my luck here since the model i watch every evenning is leaving for a two weeks vacation tomorrow and i wanted to give her a sweet goodbye today.
Would be really grateful if you could help me.
Yours sincerely Mascos_
Username: Mascos_
Ticket ID: 18189226

My issue has been resolved an hour ago, don't know if you did anything but thank you anyway.

If I get a reason for my ban I will post it so others can avoid doing the same mistake.

Upvote 0
My ban was automatically caused by a statement I did where I was calling out a guy that made a statement that the model looks like a minor and it's fucking sexy.
So do not talk about minors on CB

Upvote 0
Hey @punker barbie Hoping you can either help or direct me to someone in support that can either help or respond to my request # to support

I have been a supported of CB for many years now and out of the blue i was banned. Im not sure if i said something that violated some terms or what. I am always very respectful to all models because of some of the shit they have to deal with from other viewers. I have reached to support a few days ago but to date have not heard anything back. One of my main concerns is that I am a supporter of CB so I have 29.95 directly taken out of my account monthly. The other thing is the $$$ i lost on the recorded privates and pics and vids that I will no longer access. I am also a huge supporter of a model that counts on my support.

If i did anything offensive i am truly sorry and if you can help i will be sure to be more careful in the future and be truly grateful to you for your help

Thanks in advance Montanaboy

User ID: montanaboy68
request #: 18205963 with CB support

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.