AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account got blocked😞

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2019
Hello @Charlie_SC would you help me recover my account? My acc got blocked while im streaming. I received an email stating that my documents was rejected. I hope i can recover my acc. My username is RIANNEDOLL4U

Hello @rianne4u011

I can see that you have already contacted our Support team regarding this query and they have responded to you.

Please proceed to communicate with the team should you require any clarification on the information already provided.

Upvote 0
Hello @rianne4u011

I can see that you have already contacted our Support team regarding this query and they have responded to you.

Please proceed to communicate with the team should you require any clarification on the information already provided.
Can i create new acc? I promise to obey the rules and wont do it again. Its my 1st offense.

Upvote 0
Please note, a serious first offence is still a ‘serious’ first offence.

We provide the rules to everyone upon registration and part of your agreement is that you have read, understood and confirm that will comply with those rules.

Unfortunately, I cannot assist you further in this situation.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.