AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my account has banned last october 2022 with the username MonicaStarBigCock2022

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 9, 2022
Philippines
Chaturbate Username
MonicaStarBigCock2022
Hi good day!
my username is MonicaStarBigCock2022 I got permanent banned as a broadcaster and cannot create new account without justification of what I did during broadcast. And also my tokens was forfieted on the same day.I got devastated and stressed how to call and even email in chaturbate support with regards with my account why I got permanently banned in CB. wHY THEY DONT GIVE ME ONE LAST CHANCE TO PROVE that I can improve and correct those issues ALLEGED on me without stating what I violate as a broadcaster. I have been working last april 2022 as verefied broadcaster but I ended last October 4,2022 so sad I was really sad during that time.I am a breadwinner in my family and I am currently living in Philippines hope that someone will extend their kind and help to me.THANKS!

I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #20426810
I got an automated reply .Please @punker barbie I wanted to go back in cb working and part of it.I already reviewed the terms and conditions I was following on it.My family needs me here in the Philippines I only spent 5.months working in cb but I really loved working there .Please help me to restore my account.Thanks and God bless you

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Good day.May I update the status my issue with the username Monicastarbigcock2022 with the ticket number #20426810 .I really need to go back to work because I don't think I am violated with the terms and condition of cb.Please help me to unbanned me and help me to activate my account .I am so stressed thinking that I am a breadwinner in my family But unfortunately I couldn't help my family because for what had happened.Please help me to resolve the issue.Thanks and hoping for kind and consideration.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.