AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account in streamate has been permanently closed

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2018
Scared I'm Terminated,,,,But I don't know what to do and where to start ,, My account was closed today because I have violated some roleplay ,, But I didn't do any Ageplay , But they still closed my account ,,i talk to Liz ,,she message me that they had closed my account permanently , without any warning , I am so stressed I take their Code of Conduct very seriously but am afraid there might be a misunderstanding on my half or maybe my streaming equipment was screwed up,,, Before I do a show i always read everything ,,,
, if I did something wrong would they message me and let me know so I could explain it was an accident? I'm scared, I love my clients and this job so much. If anyone has advice or can help me please reach out, thank you so much.
,, I am very stressed I love streamate and I been working there for almost 5 yrs ,, i wanted to explain on my part

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Scared I'm Terminated,,,,But I don't know what to do and where to start ,, My account was closed today because I have violated some roleplay ,, But I didn't do any Ageplay , But they still closed my account ,,i talk to Liz ,,she message me that they had closed my account permanently , without any warning , I am so stressed I take their Code of Conduct very seriously but am afraid there might be a misunderstanding on my half or maybe my streaming equipment was screwed up,,, Before I do a show i always read everything ,,,
, if I did something wrong would they message me and let me know so I could explain it was an accident? I'm scared, I love my clients and this job so much. If anyone has advice or can help me please reach out, thank you so much.
,, I am very stressed I love streamate and I been working there for almost 5 yrs ,, i wanted to explain on my part
Liz is the correct person to talk to about this, as far as I know.

did she tell you what roleplay? did you explain to her you believe this maybe a misunderstanding and additional context might be needed. she'll investigate, and go from there.

Reactions: MarieElise
No there was no explaination at all ,whether what kind of roleplay I violated because I swear i didn't done any ageplay , I just said asian slut , But I did call him ''Daddy'' but i accidently called him that,, because some guys in there , has their last nickname Daddy ,, I was very confused I wanted to know what is going on , I am sorry Liz if you are here, this only happened now , I swear to myself I will never do roleplay , It so stressful , it is my only job , I want to know if any of you ladies experience this,, I needed guidance of what to do on the site and what is not ,,

did she tell you what roleplay? did you explain to her you believe this maybe a misunderstanding and additional context might be needed. she'll investigate, and go from there.
No there was no explaination at all ,whether what kind of roleplay I violated because I swear i didn't done any ageplay , I just said asian slut , But I did call him ''Daddy'' but i accidently called him that,, because some guys in there , has their last nickname Daddy ,, I was very confused I wanted to know what is going on , I am sorry Liz if you are here, this only happened now , I swear to myself I will never do roleplay , It so stressful , it is my only job , I want to know if any of you ladies experience this,, I needed guidance of what to do on the site and what is not ,,

Did you explain exactly this to Liz in an email?
Liz is not on this forum.

yes i still haven't gotten any reply from them But she said my account has been closed permanently ,,
I think they get a lot of emails, so it takes quite a bit of time. When Liz said that had you already explained everything to her, or was it like an automatic response?

I think they get a lot of emails, so it takes quite a bit of time. When Liz said that had you already explained everything to her, or was it like an automatic response?
yes it is an automatic response But the site never sent any warnings to me at all ,there was no message from them , This only happen just now so I am very confused , I needed guidance , please help me what to do , I have always been cautious , I know the site has a lot of rules lately,, I still think it is an accident , because guys in there has their last names ''Daddy'' so I accidently called him that ,, if i know this I could have block them , I am still waiting for the reply

yes it is an automatic response But the site never sent any warnings to me at all ,there was no message from them , This only happen just now so I am very confused , I needed guidance , please help me what to do , I have always been cautious , I know the site has a lot of rules lately,, I still think it is an accident , because guys in there has their last names ''Daddy'' so I accidently called him that ,, if i know this I could have block them , I am still waiting for the reply
It sounds like Liz has not had time to get to your email yet.
The best thing to do is

1) Take some deep breaths
2) Make sure you have sent an email explaining clearly what happened directly to Liz.
3) Wait for her to respond.
4) Come back and update us once you have a final outcome.

If you didn't explain your side in the first email to Liz, I would do that. But I would keep it straightforward and to the point, and avoid sending repeat emails, because support gets 100s of requests and contacts daily, if not 1000s. I hope, that, that makes sense and helps.

Reactions: AudriTwo
It sounds like Liz has not had time to get to your email yet.
The best thing to do is

1) Take some deep breaths
2) Make sure you have sent an email explaining clearly what happened directly to Liz.
3) Wait for her to respond.
4) Come back and update us once you have a final outcome.

If you didn't explain your side in the first email to Liz, I would do that. But I would keep it straightforward and to the point, and avoid sending repeat emails, because support gets 100s of requests and contacts daily, if not 1000s. I hope, that, that makes sense and helps.
Thank you for your help , I appreciate it , I am still very confused and I always been following the rules but sometimes it is the clients who put us in danger ,If i know this I could have block these guys, This is the first time happen to me for the past 5 yrs of being there ,,, that is why I have been depressed ,, I dont know wat to do anymore ,, I have explain it to Liz but stil there was no reply from them ,, I needed to know what is allowed to say and what not

Talk to Liz, she helped me the last time when that happened to me, you can ask her the copy of the conversations that putted you in trouble, explain your side and please read the rules carefully! Liz was very helpful with me the last time and always remember to be aware of your clients especially on everything they said during that chat! Hoping yours will get resolved.

Just avoid the word Daddy now and moving forward in guest chat. If somebody uses the word Daddy in guest chat, just find a way to respond without saying the word, daddy. Only use daddy in a private show, but avoid using the word in private unless you have to. Hope this is helpful.

Just avoid the word Daddy now and moving forward in guest chat. If somebody uses the word Daddy in guest chat, just find a way to respond without saying the word, daddy. Only use daddy in a private show, but avoid using the word in private unless you have to. Hope this is helpful.

Unfortunately, her account has been closed permanently, so she can't do any of these things you're suggesting.

Also, if what she described in post #4 is the reason for her ban, then perhaps SM shouldn't be letting members have the word 'daddy' in their screen name in the first place?! SMH. I mean, I accidentally called an MFC member 'Master' without even thinking (I'd never intentionally call someone 'Master'). His screen name had 'WhiteMaster' in it. As soon as the word came outta my mouth, he was fuckin' loving it...and I was kicking myself for even blurting it out without thinking.

When I cammed on Streamate, Liz was an extremely helpful person to talk to about any issues.

Private sessions have the same rules.

If she got in trouble for daddy in free chat she would get in trouble for it in private shows!

As I mentioned before, be careful and/or just avoid using the daddy word altogether. As the saying goes: Always safe, never sorry.

Well let's hope that Streamate lets her back on the site...so that she can follow your advice.

Unfortunately, her account has been closed permanently, so she can't do any of these things you're suggesting.

Also, if what she described in post #4 is the reason for her ban, then perhaps SM shouldn't be letting members have the word 'daddy' in their screen name in the first place?! SMH. I mean, I accidentally called an MFC member 'Master' without even thinking (I'd never intentionally call someone 'Master'). His screen nahad 'WhiteMaster' in it. As soon as the word came outta my mouth, he was fuckin' loving it...and I was kicking myself for even blurting it out without thinking.

When I cammed on Streamate, Liz was an extremely helpful person to talk to about any issues.
Hope all is well. Nice new photo. Sad to read/see she can't do any of the things I suggested. I tried to be helpful. I hope the she you're referring to, is safe and doing okay, and/or found a better job because of the unfortunate ban., and/or hopefully, she can find another cam site that will give her better income and/or combine income with another non-webcam related job to still be working, happy, living comfortably, paying the bills, and last, but certainly not least, saving to retire. If using the word daddy is so wrong, then it should be mentioned to members old or new on SM, and should be included in a needs to be revised SM code/s of conduct rule/s for models ASAP.

Streamate did close my account permanently ,, i am not getting paid, i have to move back to my Dad's house, It's traumatizing but I have to accept it and move on, I have been in the site for 6 yrs and this is the first time that happened to me, I didnt do any ageplay/or mention any other age, when I am doing a show , I put make up on so I don't look young But i was calling the client Daddy/Sir at the same time while roleplaying , Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it,, AND I miss everybody , , I just wish I can say goodbye to my fans that really supported me , I am not planning to apply to different website anymore, I have to focus on myself from now on ,this is so painful but I can get through this

Avoid using the word daddy altogether so she and other models avoid the issue altogether.
I did everything I can to follow the rules , I got an email that I was ''portraying as the daughter of my clients'' ,when I was doing a show I called him Daddy/Sir at the same time, it's ok it will be lesson learned for me But Thank you all for your advice, it really helps

Reactions: Dannyhomebody
I hate to hear this happened to you after 6 years! You would think they would have some grace for those with tenure - especially with a flawless history. Good luck! It sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders!

Reactions: Dannyhomebody
I hate to hear this happened to you after 6 years! You would think they would have some grace for those with tenure - especially with a flawless history. Good luck! It sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders!
It hurts but that's life, I did everything I can to follow the rules but this is out of my control already , I am not all that smart BUT i did everything I could ,, I just wished I can have a proper goodbye to my fans, I apologize for my flaws , I wished the best of luck with everyone, and Thank you so much for your advice I really appreciate it ,, but I am moving back in the house because I can no longer afford my apartment here but I have my own rice business and beauty products it's enough for me to get through this, and start a new life xxx stay safe

It hurts but that's life, I did everything I can to follow the rules but this is out of my control already , I am not all that smart BUT i did everything I could ,, I just wished I can have a proper goodbye to my fans, I apologize for my flaws , I wished the best of luck with everyone, and Thank you so much for your advice I really appreciate it ,, but I am moving back in the house because I can no longer afford my apartment here but I have my own rice business and beauty products it's enough for me to get through this, and start a new life xxx stay safe
Glad you're able to financially support yourself in other ways. Have you looked into working on another cam site/s, and combining new webcam site work with rice business and beauty products? Either way, I know I don't know you personally, but even if I did, I would still say good luck to you in life, and I hope things get better for you, and do what is best for you. Have a good day/night and stay safe whenever you read/see this message.

Hello. Recently, about 1 to 2 months after me, Streamate.com wanted to sign an agreement and a new rule that I should not use the word dad. If you used the word dad, then you broke the rules.

After reviewing the SM code of conduct, I just wanted to repost this
Could you elaborate on this? Aside from calling him Daddy, what else were you doing to role play?
yes during our exclusive show, I say this to my client : "FUCK ME IM AN ASIAN SLUT , i NEED TO GET USED DADDY/SIR , i Call him both daddy and sir at the same time while roleplaying, ,, and he replied " You fuck your sister and mommy too" ,,and i reply " yes fuck my holes Daddy im a good slut",, But he was the one who initiate with "Sister and Mommy" ,, and i didnt mention any age , i thought that ageplay and ooking young will be the big problem ,, I didnt understand much of the code of conduct but I did my best to avoid looking/acting young

Status
Not open for further replies.