AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account in streamate has been permanently closed

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you're able to financially support yourself in other ways. Have you looked into working on another cam site/s, and combining new webcam site work with rice business and beauty products? Either way, I know I don't know you personally, but even if I did, I would still say good luck to you in life, and I hope things get better for you, and do what is best for you. Have a good day/night and stay safe whenever you read/see this message.
Thank you for your advice, I did look other sites but I am really traumatized , It's not how it used to , yes ,I'm sure there are many good sites out there , but I also realized it is hard starting all over again , and i feel like I couldnt trust anymore. My confidence has totally been shaken , Now I only have myself it will be less stress ,, but maybe in time when I fully recover I can take a part time camming as a job,, i miss everybody , I LOVE to work in the camming industry and I'm sure there's lots of good people out there but right now, I am still in lost ,, stay safe and thank you for all your support and understanding..

I feel for you, I do. But when they said the Sister Mommy part, I would have stood up and blocked and reported immediately, and ended the show.
I'm not saying this to be mean on you, I'm saying this so other SM models kinda see what is expected of us.
There have been several models suspended for not ending ageplay/ incest shows, even though they didn't add anything in themselves. Simply continuing the show at that point, is not looked upon favorably, even though you never said anything to participate in it directly.

Thank you for your advice, I did look other sites but I am really traumatized , It's not how it used to , yes ,I'm sure there are many good sites out there , but I also realized it is hard starting all over again , and i feel like I couldnt trust anymore. My confidence has totally been shaken , Now I only have myself it will be less stress ,, but maybe in time when I fully recover I can take a part time camming as a job,, i miss everybody , I LOVE to work in the camming industry and I'm sure there's lots of good people out there but right now, I am still in lost ,, stay safe and thank you for all your support and understanding..
You're welcome. Whether you do or don't decide to come back to the webcam world, I wish you nothing but the best in your present and future endeavors, and do what works best for you so you can be happy in life, and last but certainly not least, be safe with all of the craziness going on in the world today.

did you got paid? cuz according to their code of conduct. they will only withheld your earnings if you do fraud or solicit information to members.

did you got paid? cuz according to their code of conduct. they will only withheld your earnings if you do fraud or solicit information to members.
they can withhold payment for breaking their terms

Status
Not open for further replies.