AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my account is banned again and again and again for no valid reason!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2021
hi there @punker barbie last year of august my account has been banned coz ive been a victim of identity theft. so they asking me to send a secondary IDs so i send it to them and so they remove the restriction on my account and the problem has been solved and they limited my account only to the wildbelladonnats and my account is reopened. and then after a few months i get banned again so i emailed them and they apologies to me and they reopen it again since i didnt do any violation on the platform, and then now again and again and again they banned my account again. this is so stressful coz they keep banning my account for no reason. i was offline for 2 days and when i try to open my account yesterday and back to stream i found out my account is banned again. i dont know whats the problem. but i deserve a good responce to them since they keep my account banning, as far as i know i dont do any violation there and i work hard and fair to the chaturbate and this is my bread butter for so many years. and i know the rules. i hope you can help me with this coz i emailed them yesterday until now i didnt hear anything from them. im hoping for your consideration thank you and God bless!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.