AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My Account is Banned. Desperate for help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2023
Hi @punker barbie
I know you probably get many of these posts. But My account nickygurl_ and my second account itsnicky both got banned on chaturbate and I'm not sure why. I've began to rely on this site to help me pay for my rent/bills and I'm freaking out a bit because I love working on the site and now I don't have a means of income at the moment. I was wondering if there's anything that I could do? I contacted the support team for chaturbate and they asked me to verify my ID which I did (i'm well over 18). Part of the email is pasted below

We apologize for the inconvenience, unfortunately, we cannot unlock your account itsnicky until you have taken care of the violation you had on your second account nickygurl_ .
Before we can proceed, we need to first verify your identity.

I sent them the verification documents and photos, but I haven't heard back from them since and was just wondering if there's anything that could be done to take care of that violation, (which I'm positive was unintentional as I don't know what I did) so I can start earning again. Thank you so much in advance.

(if anyone has gone through something similar and could give advice as well that would be much appreciated"

Status
Not open for further replies.