AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My Account is Banned Help PLEASE ! URGENT ! 911

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 11, 2020
@punker barbie Please I need help, chaturbate support answered me with a big lie saying that my account was banned by reports that a minor appeared in my camera when it is totally a lie! they told me to upload the passport, and when uploading the documents they are always rejected with reasons that are not logical, they tell me that the document has to be complete (when the document is completely legible complete), then they say that it has to see the whole face (when the face also looks totally complete and looking at the camera) at the end they tell me that that person was already registered in my account to contact them if I am trying to change the document, I need help with this because They only gave me until the 23rd (I think it is a strategy to leave my account banned and not pay me the $ 500 that I have in my account) since it takes weeks to answer a simple email! And if they only gave me until the 23rd and they do not accept any document, and the emails do not respond either! I NEED HELP PLEASE

help help help

My Account Name is : ChrisRestituyo

• Hugs
Reactions: AudriTwo
Status
Not open for further replies.