AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my account is banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 6, 2021
davao city, philippines
Chaturbate Username
hottsrechelxxx
hello admin

im rechel and i want to ask help from you thats the reason why i am here on ur site that i firmly and strongly believe that u can help me to resolve and fixed the problem on my account in cb. i was banned last july 15,2021 and was really wonder why cb banned my account which i never violated the rules of cb.i am a member of cb for almost a year so i aware of all those rules and policy on thier site but i really disappointed as they banned my account for no reason. i have about 16,000 tokens on my account user name hottsrechelxxx i was supposed to convert that tokens on that day as i badly needed it to pay the hospitalizations of my sister but the cb banned my account.i was trying to send them email day by day but i never recieve any reply from them.i feel ignored i was so stress and depress that they banned my account without any reason and violations that i commit
i was justice for this as i doing my best to work hard and cb and always follow thier rules they implemente as they can see i have a good satisfaction rate on my account.i really need the tokens for me to pay all my debts as i was so really stress and worried now. i am the bread winner of my family and due to pandemic covid-19 its much more needed the money for us to survive please admin help me to convince and inquire cb why they banned my account. i will accept if they banned my account as long as they will allow me to get all my tokens as a refund just to be fair as i am badly needed the money nowadays,i do hipe cb can help me to resolve the problem on my account and possible to unbanned my account so i can go back to work again for me to help my family in order for us to live in survive as i know cb and the best that can help us indigent people who cannot have get easy job.

please help me to address my concern about my account in cb

my cb username is hottsrechelxxx

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.