AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account is blocked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2022
Hi @punker barbie, my cb - cute_lanaa account has been blocked, I do not know the reason. I didn't break any rules, I wrote to support, but they didn't respond (except for an automatic letter). I would be grateful if you could help me with this problem. Thanks!!
Ticket number of the letter - 20139291

Attachments

• photo_5264973230622491284_y.jpg
    photo_5264973230622491284_y.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 14
Hi @punker barbie, my cb - cute_lanaa account has been blocked, I do not know the reason. I didn't break any rules, I wrote to support, but they didn't respond (except for an automatic letter). I would be grateful if you could help me with this problem. Thanks!!
@punker barbie Could you pay attention to this post 🥹 I was blocked back in August, I really want to work for cb again, but the support service does not answer me:(

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Could you pay attention to this post 🥹 I was blocked back in August, I really want to work for cb again, but the support service does not answer me:(
You used a different email address to send that. They are asking you to use the email address that is associated with the account that you are asking about. They will not reply/respond to email addresses that are not connected to the CB account

Upvote 0
You used a different email address to send that. They are asking you to use the email address that is associated with the account that you are asking about. They will not reply/respond to email addresses that are not connected to the CB account
Do I need to make an account on the forum to the mail that was linked to the account that is blocked? And if after that I made a new account in October, for a new passport, and it was also blocked, then what should I do, which of the two posts should I indicate..?

Upvote 0
@punker barbie My cute_lanaa account is linked to the email indicated in the screenshot, I wrote many times to support, but in response I received only an automatic response from the bot. Please help me solve the problem with blocking.. Ticket number : 20153269

Attachments

• 2EC28014-6575-40D6-A3D0-E6C435B99054.png
    2EC28014-6575-40D6-A3D0-E6C435B99054.png
    584.3 KB · Views: 6
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.