AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MY ACCOUNT IS PERMANENTLY BANNED. FIRST TIME VIOLATION, BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY WARNING LIKE OTHER MODELS, THEY HAVE RECEIVED A WARNING LETTER.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 4, 2022
Hi Stripchat management

I am Models using PI_KA account. I would like to present the case as follows:

Currently I am living with my family. The first time I worked at stripchat during a broadcast my mother accidentally appeared in front of the camera, and my mother and I did not perform striptease in front of the camera. My mother just thinks I livestream entertainment, singing. And before that I have never committed any violations like: "Off-platform payments,..." I am very careful not to commit any violation of stripchat...

Then I received an email saying: "We'd like to let you know that the account PI_KA has been suspended for FOREVER. Reason: Minor"

In this breaking error situation i never received any Warning Mail from stripchat support like other models they all received warning mail from stripchat support

I have worked very hard, every day I broadcast more than 12-14 hours and have earned more than 110,000 Tokens in my models PI_KA account. If I do not reopen the account for me, I also accept the loss of the amount I have earned, which is more than 110,000 Tokens. But I'm just begging don't Baned me forever, let me re-register for a new account and continue working at Stripchat.

Currently I cannot apply to work anywhere in my country. Because as you can see the image of me working at stripchat appears a lot on the dark web. Or just go to google and type "PI_KA stripchat" and it will appear a lot. So no one gave me a job. My family is very difficult, I am their main source of income

Thanks Stripchat managemen

Hello!

Please let me provide some more information regarding such cases.

If the account was blocked with the reason “Minor”, it means that a minor appeared online. In this case, we block the account without prior notification and without the right to restore it / create a new account. I don't have a chance to check the details of this case right now (since Saturday and Sunday are my days off).
But I believe it's unlikely that my colleagues from the moderation team could have mistaken someone's mother with an underage person 🤷‍♀️

Upvote 0
Hello!

Please let me provide some more information regarding such cases.

If the account was blocked with the reason “Minor”, it means that a minor appeared online. In this case, we block the account without prior notification and without the right to restore it / create a new account. I don't have a chance to check the details of this case right now (since Saturday and Sunday are my days off).
But I believe it's unlikely that my colleagues from the moderation team could have mistaken someone's mother with an underage person 🤷‍♀️
Yes, I am very happy to receive your feedback...

Please check the details again. Because I am currently living with my family, having a father, mother, and younger brother. During the broadcast, my brother may pass by or stand nearby accidentally appearing very quickly (but not seeing my brother's face) during the broadcast. Really, it was just an accident, not on purpose.

So hope you, and the leadership of STRIPCHAT can review my case, so that I can learn from it. One thing for sure there won't be any 2nd violation.

I have worked very hard 1 day I broadcast more than 12-14 hours, so that I can cure my father's illness, my brother can go to school... I can accept to lose more than 110,000 Tokens I have earned before there, because of my unintentional mistake, and also the first time I violated this unintentional violation. Please let me continue the work, or let me make a new account. Please help me...Please help me... 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏

Thank you Ms.Chloe, and STRIPCHAT leadership for help 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Upvote 0
Please check the details again. Because I am currently living with my family, having a father, mother, and younger brother. During the broadcast, my brother may pass by or stand nearby accidentally appearing very quickly (but not seeing my brother's face) during the broadcast. Really, it was just an accident, not on purpose.
This makes it sound like you might let it happen again. In that case, I doubt the site will let you back on. If you don't have a private space to do this sort of work in, you may have to find another way to earn a living.

Upvote 0
Maybe should be more concerned about broadcasting the adult content, with the minor continually walking past and standing there.

.. and younger brother. During the broadcast, my brother may pass by or stand nearby accidentally appearing very quickly

In my country, I think it would lead to child protection/welfare, being on the doorstep removing the minor from the environment. Fairy quickly.

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
This makes it sound like you might let it happen again. In that case, I doubt the site will let you back on. If you don't have a private space to do this sort of work in, you may have to find another way to earn a living.
Yes I have a private space. But that day it was raining, my private space leaked the roof, so I went down to my warehouse to broadcast, so it happened unintentionally to appear other people while I was broadcasting. Actually, I didn't do it on purpose.

Thank you very much for your advice 🙏🙏🙏

Upvote 0
Maybe should be more concerned about broadcasting the adult content, with the minor continually walking past and standing there.

In my country, I think it would lead to child protection/welfare, being on the doorstep removing the minor from the environment. Fairy quickly.

Upvote 0
Actually, I didn't do it on purpose.
Unfortunately, we don't have room to make these kinds of mistakes in the adult industry. And it is a very BIG mistake. I understand what you are saying, but these rules are strict for a reason. A whole platform could be shut down because of one of these mistakes.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately, we don't have room to make these kinds of mistakes in the adult industry. And it is a very BIG mistake. I understand what you are saying, but these rules are strict for a reason. A whole platform could be shut down because of one of these mistakes.

Upvote 0
Hi Stripchat management

I am Models using PI_KA account. I would like to present the case as follows:

Currently I am living with my family. The first time I worked at stripchat during a broadcast my mother accidentally appeared in front of the camera, and my mother and I did not perform striptease in front of the camera. My mother just thinks I livestream entertainment, singing. And before that I have never committed any violations like: "Off-platform payments,..." I am very careful not to commit any violation of stripchat...

Then I received an email saying: "We'd like to let you know that the account PI_KA has been suspended for FOREVER. Reason: Minor"

In this breaking error situation i never received any Warning Mail from stripchat support like other models they all received warning mail from stripchat support

I have worked very hard, every day I broadcast more than 12-14 hours and have earned more than 110,000 Tokens in my models PI_KA account. If I do not reopen the account for me, I also accept the loss of the amount I have earned, which is more than 110,000 Tokens. But I'm just begging don't Baned me forever, let me re-register for a new account and continue working at Stripchat.

Currently I cannot apply to work anywhere in my country. Because as you can see the image of me working at stripchat appears a lot on the dark web. Or just go to google and type "PI_KA stripchat" and it will appear a lot. So no one gave me a job. My family is very difficult, I am their main source of income

Thanks Stripchat managemen

Hello @PI_KA_Stripchat

I am happy to hear that you have not previously committed Stripchat violations like ‘off-site payments’ but please bear in mind that you have in fact breached another violation which may be considered one of the worst.

Please be advised, I have thoroughly investigated this case and have evidence at hand of you broadcasting live whilst a minor was clearly hanging out in the background, not very far from you at all.

We are a professional adult site and there are no exceptions, allowances and/or leeway when it comes to minors.

I do feel for the situation and personal circumstances you currently find yourself in with living arrangements and employment but unfortunately, your model account with us will not be re-activated again.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.