AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account shows as if it doesn’t exist

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 3, 2021
When I attempt to log in to this account it doesn’t permit me to. It states the password is incorrect.

Then when I attempt to reset the password it says the account doesn’t exist, “We can’t find that first name and email address in our database”

I was just on it.

I still have about 700 worth of a payout on there.

I did attempt to create a new account under my business name this last week to make taxes easier next january.

Is this possibly the issue? Will they pay out what is owed to me? What happened? I did contact support.
I have not heard from them.

I do not know where to work if not on Streamate it was my main source.

Any tips or advice would mean the world.

Upvote 0
When I attempt to log in to this account it doesn’t permit me to. It states the password is incorrect.

Then when I attempt to reset the password it says the account doesn’t exist, “We can’t find that first name and email address in our database”

I was just on it.

I still have about 700 worth of a payout on there.

I did attempt to create a new account under my business name this last week to make taxes easier next january.

Is this possibly the issue? Will they pay out what is owed to me? What happened? I did contact support.
I have not heard from them.

I do not know where to work if not on Streamate it was my main source.

Any tips or advice would mean the world.
Did you use that account recently? From what you are saying it sounds like the account was closed and that's why you are not able to access it. Did you email support to ask them to check on your account? If you are from Europe, you can email me directly and I can check on this.

Upvote 0
Did you use that account recently? From what you are saying it sounds like the account was closed and that's why you are not able to access it. Did you email support to ask them to check on your account? If you are from Europe, you can email me directly and I can check on this.
hi, i have the same problem coz i wasn't streaming for a few days, today i can't log in, and i didn't even get payment yet. can you look it up for me?

Upvote 0
hi, i have the same problem coz i wasn't streaming for a few days, today i can't log in, and i didn't even get payment yet. can you look it up for me?
It’s a glitch. Same is happening to everyone today.

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Upvote 0
Hi,

At the moment we are encountering a technical outage and we're working on fixing it as soon as it is possible. We apologize for the inconveniences and we thank you very much for your kind patience.

I will get back to you soon with updates on this.

Kind regards,
Catalina

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.