AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2022
Philippines
i just recently received my Passport id and planning to work on chaturbate site to be a model i register as a model and uploaded on Age Verification my id and my face with my id
several times it was denied cause of the quality of the picture
then suddenly i received an email and check my account it was already banned why would i be banned from the site when i am just trying to register and not been doing anything aside from uploading my id passport atlest they should tell what seem to be my violation so i know atleast
thank you hope someone can help me

Attachments

• IMG_20220225_070835.jpg
    IMG_20220225_070835.jpg
    359.6 KB · Views: 7
i just recently received my Passport id and planning to work on chaturbate site to be a model i register as a model and uploaded on Age Verification my id and my face with my id
several times it was denied cause of the quality of the picture
then suddenly i received an email and check my account it was already banned why would i be banned from the site when i am just trying to register and not been doing anything aside from uploading my id passport atlest they should tell what seem to be my violation so i know atleast
thank you hope someone can help me
i hope you can help me @punker barbie cause i really dont know what seem to be my violation i just recently sign up and not do anything to my account except uploading photos of my id passport and my face with id passport on the age verification my username is AnishaPleasure i tried asking them on email but i dont get an answer yet this is the reference no. to the emil i sent
(19169162)
thank i hope to get an answer as soon as possible

Upvote 0
i hope you can help me @punker barbie cause i really dont know what seem to be my violation i just recently sign up and not do anything to my account except uploading photos of my id passport and my face with id passport on the age verification my username is AnishaPleasure i tried asking them on email but i dont get an answer yet this is the reference no. to the emil i sent
(19169162)
thank i hope to get an answer as soon as possible
I dont know what to do anymore please @punker barbie hope i can hear from you i really wanted this job as a model please thank you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.