AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account suspended again for no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Became Journey

Banhammered
Sep 13, 2022
Hello
I'm became Journey my account suspended again for no reason .....

The reason is I'm accepting payments from outside ......I never accept payment from out side ....I'm doing show only in stripchat I do ticket show everyday ..... please don't do this....somone threads me that if I'm not give them free show they will report my account please help me
@xChloe please help me

I replied to your e-mail; please check your mailbox.

As far as I can see, the violation is very serious, and the account will remain blocked (you will not be able to create new accounts on the site either).

I kindly ask you not to continue writing to me and not create new topics, as this is the final decision: the account will remain suspended.

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
I replied to your e-mail; please check your mailbox.

As far as I can see, the violation is very serious, and the account will remain blocked (you will not be able to create new accounts on the site either).

I kindly ask you not to continue writing to me and not create new topics, as this is the final decision: the account will remain suspended.
Please don't do this to me ... please give me another chance I never accept payment outside ....some user again and again report my account and do this .... please help me please give me another chance ...i can give u any proof

Upvote 0
I have proof of users threating me to send money to them .... You can check by yourself.... Please try to understand..... Help me with this issue.... I don't accept payment outside stripchat you can check that I earn tokens every day and I don't give any personal information in chat ... Please consider my request... And help me

Upvote 0
Check this user is threatening me for money ..... You can translate it he's asking for money.....@xchloe

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-14-16-27-02-97_2768c6f3dd71c987876b7b9730ce2453.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-14-16-27-02-97_2768c6f3dd71c987876b7b9730ce2453.jpg
    523.6 KB · Views: 27
Upvote 0
My advice to you is to just look for a site that treats models with respect because stripchat does not. I have a strange feeling that they're a scam site. Initially they were honest, but that was a catch so they can grow their business. What else explains why they ban accounts on paydays and withhold all the cash? Why not any other day but Tuesday when they're supposed to be sending payme9??

Upvote 0
They don't need proof of your innocence. All they want is to withhold the cash in your account and channel to other projects. I've never seen a site that treats models like shit. They often act on false report and wouldn't give proof of allegations leveled against you. I am starting to lose trust with any camming site that's not American owned.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.