AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account was banned i need help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2021
hello @punker barbie i have a problem my account misstressemma is banned , i was not online one week becauze of holidays and whene i try this morning to go online it is banned … i have the tokens for my rent on this account i really need help ..i am sure i did not broke any rule i dont know what happened thank you very much for you re time

hello @punker barbie i have a problem my account misstressemma is banned , i was not online one week becauze of holidays and whene i try this morning to go online it is banned … i have the tokens for my rent on this account i really need help ..i am sure i did not broke any rule i dont know what happened thank you very much for you re time
please @punker barbie i really need youre help i have my due date in few weeks and i need money i need to work and my account is banned the support don t answer me

Upvote 0
Hello, the same thing happened to me, I have been in chaturbate since 2017 and on December 20 for no reason, account is blocked, with my 809 tokens and my private ones saved in the end, Nadir responds to nothing, nobody cares and I say chaturbate can just do that and keep all my money? You cannot report it in any way, do we depend on whether they want to respond or never do? I am not frustrated with everything and I see that it is a lot of people, can not you report it?

Upvote 0
Jan 6, 2022, 10:35 EST
As you are aware, you have previously been banned from the Chaturbate platform in connection with serious violations of our Terms. Your account has been terminated, and you have been permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Should you access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team here is the ressponse from chaturbate for my account misstressemma @punker barbie i need some help please , is impossible to get banned without a reason and to have all youre tokens bloked on the account … please i need help i need pay my rent is my only job and i give birth soon ,i need my account back

Upvote 0
Jan 6, 2022, 10:35 EST
As you are aware, you have previously been banned from the Chaturbate platform in connection with serious violations of our Terms. Your account has been terminated, and you have been permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Should you access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team here is the ressponse from chaturbate for my account misstressemma @punker barbie i need some help please , is impossible to get banned without a reason and to have all youre tokens bloked on the account … please i need help i need pay my rent is my only job and i give birth soon ,i need my account back
@punker barbie please i need you re help

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.