AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my account was block on december 2021,please help me @punker_barbie to reistate my account .ailyn_p my login name..please im begging your help..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ailyn_p

Banhammered
Jan 9, 2022
Dear Punker_barbie
please help me to reinstate my accnt on chaturbate my account was block i dont know why .please help me..ailyn_p my log in

Reactions: Ivy69XX
Dear ivy,
thanks you for your response yes i told the chaturbate suport about the problem.i know my self im always following the rules of chaturbate.that time im not working becuase im busy when im back to work i see the login .the account is ban....huhuhu i hope please help me...ifi have wrong i want to apologies.please give me for second chance..thank you and Godblessed..Happy new year

please ivy69xx and punker_barbie please help me i am single mother and im breadwinnwer of my family...please im begging you to back my accnt chaturbate is big help for me.please allow me again to broadcast in your site...im very stress now.give me a chance to work again.@punker_barbie

hello @punker_barbie@ivy69xx my ticket#18779058 the suport of chaturbate said
As we trust you are aware, your ability to access your account(s) has been disabled; and, your ability to access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent. If you're within the small majority of individuals who are permanently banned, yet entitled to a final payout or a token refund (as opposed to the tokens being donated to charity or retained in connection with fraudulent activity or violation of a permanent ban), we will be reaching out in the near future regarding the payout/refund.
Please note that should you access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.
Please note that due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails regarding your permanent ban.
Thank you,...please help me barbie_punker

hello@punker_barbie please im begging your help...help me back to work in chaturbate again....

Status
Not open for further replies.