AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account was blocked while online on New Year's Eve

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2022
Hello, My account was blocked while online on New Year's Eve, since then Support does not respond to me about my ban.
I did not break any rules of chaturbate. Please, unblock my account. My model name is hinmoon
@punker barbie

@punker barbie Support wrote pre written text that my account is banned. That's it!
Without actually helping me to get unblocked and explaining why. This is NONSENSE. I did not break any rules of Chaturbate. I have been a model for many months on Chaturbate

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #20960968
I answered them that the reason for the blocking they indicated was false, and I was ready to prove it in my favorite way.

But I know that not you and not support will respond me back.

It is certainly sad to see that you block accounts for fictional reasons, without letting the model prove that you are wrong.

Upvote 0
I answered them that the reason for the blocking they indicated was false, and I was ready to prove it in my favorite way.

But I know that not you and not support will respond me back.

It is certainly sad to see that you block accounts for fictional reasons, without letting the model prove that you are wrong.
Curious... what did support say was the rule you broke? What did you do?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.