AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account was hacked and I am freaking out

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 11, 2020
Chaturbate Username
BRathletecum
Hello everyone, I hope everyone is doing well and are safe,

I was stupid enough to fall for a fishing e-mail. I tried to reset my Chaturbate password, but I have never received the e-mail to change the password.
I changed ALL of my passwords (facebook, gmail, bank, etc).

I sent Chaturbate support 14 proofs (I am extremely neurotic). A few of them are: proof that my Gmail was accessed from a suspicious place, print screen from the e-mails I received from the scammers and everything else I could think of. They haven't replied me yet unfortuntately.

I want to warn you guys: BE CAREFUL WITH EVERY E-MAIL THAT ISN'T "SUPPORT@CHATURBATE.COM". The e-mail that contacted me was: support@chaturbate-info.com. They contacted me saying my "payment was being held and I should do double verification step", and that's where they fucked me.

Their e-mails are VERY similar, even with the order number.

I truly appreciate all the help I can get on this matter.

Does anyone know if I am doomed to lose my account? I really don't know what to do.

If there is someone from Chaturbate in here, my user name is "BRathletecum" .

Reactions: Mila_
Hello everyone, I hope everyone is doing well and are safe,

I was stupid enough to fall for a fishing e-mail. I tried to reset my Chaturbate password, but I have never received the e-mail to change the password.
I changed ALL of my passwords (facebook, gmail, bank, etc).

I sent Chaturbate support 14 proofs (I am extremely neurotic). A few of them are: proof that my Gmail was accessed from a suspicious place, print screen from the e-mails I received from the scammers and everything else I could think of. They haven't replied me yet unfortuntately.

I want to warn you guys: BE CAREFUL WITH EVERY E-MAIL THAT ISN'T "SUPPORT@CHATURBATE.COM". The e-mail that contacted me was: support@chaturbate-info.com. They contacted me saying my "payment was being held and I should do double verification step", and that's where they fucked me.

Their e-mails are VERY similar, even with the order number.

I truly appreciate all the help I can get on this matter.

Does anyone know if I am doomed to lose my account? I really don't know what to do.

I’m sorry you are going through this, there are a lot of had people out there trying to phish members as well as models with very elaborate scams. I hope CB support can help you regain access soon

Upvote 0
Thank you Mila, me too :(

Do you know anyone who has been through this and was able to come out fine?

I mean, I only had a few tokens there, so if I need to give my tokens to access it, I would do it haha

Upvote 0

@punker barbie is Industry Representative and may be able to check more for you with the real CB support.
(don't open more thread, she will see this post, being tagged)

other ideas to protect you :
Immediately set Two-step verification next time when you can access your account.
Use different emails when registering than those communicated publicly to your followers, so that you can make the difference more easily.

Upvote 0
Thank you DoD404, I have contacted Punker Barbie, however, I have seen her after my account was hacked, that's why I posted this thread. Thank you very much for your help. I am hoping I will be able to access it soon and I vow to never fall for that again. It's really harming my livelihood :( I guess you know how it must feel like. Anyways, thank you :)

• Hugs
Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.