AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My age verification was removed during broadcasting

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2020
My user is Angelicam12

chaturbate.com/p/angelicam12

My account had already been verified, and I was transmitting live and my verification was withdrawn and asks me to send the verification document in this case, my passport, I sent it again and it tells me that that person is already registered in the account that contacted me with support ! what should I do? I am supposed to be on camera, I am on camera and I can no longer receive tokens and if I send my document it tells me that this document is not already registered, please I need help

Reason: This person is already age verified on your account. If you are replacing an existing ID, please contact support.

@punker barbie help me please

Attachments

• ageveri.jpg
    ageveri.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 8
My user is Angelicam12

chaturbate.com/p/angelicam12

My account had already been verified, and I was transmitting live and my verification was withdrawn and asks me to send the verification document in this case, my passport, I sent it again and it tells me that that person is already registered in the account that contacted me with support ! what should I do? I am supposed to be on camera, I am on camera and I can no longer receive tokens and if I send my document it tells me that this document is not already registered, please I need help

Reason: This person is already age verified on your account. If you are replacing an existing ID, please contact support.

@punker barbie help me please

Support states that your account has been banned for violating the terms and conditions of the site. For further information and review of your account you will need to contact support directly.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.