AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My BF's ID keeps getting denied by CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2022
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie cam model and I was planning to start livestream with my boyfriend. I already submit my credentials to CB and everything worked alright, no complains about MY age verification. However, about 2 days ago me and my bf were talking about doing streams together, but when I tried to submit any of his IDs for verification, it gets denied. We tried his civil ID, military ID and work card (we're from Brazil and this is one of the main ID cards for verifications purposes around here). Everytime a different error is displayed, but now they keep asking for a passport, which he doesn't have. He doesn't have a drivers license either, so now I really don't know how to proceed. He's in legal age (26), he have three different documents valid for verification, all of them are listed at https://support.chaturbate.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033744692-Why-was-my-age-verification-denied-

My CB nick: TwistedAndDeranged

Now I don't know where we can go from here. @punker barbie can you do anything about it please? Thank you in advance! :h:

Hello @punker barbie thank you for the reply. So nothing was really made to help me with the verification problems. My BF already tried his ID card, military ID and work cards. Now the site requires a passport for no reason. We already uploaded all of his ID's very clear, bright and easy to read. Now we're stucked at the passport error. Support doesn't respond to my emails, and when it does, it's just a default message. We love CB and we want to do daily content for the site, but now with everything going wrong we don't know how to proceed. Any help will be welcomed. Thank you in advance

Upvote 0
@TwistedAndDeranged Sometimes if the photo on the ID card is too dark or has any shading that would be a reason for it to be rejected as well. I have helped a lot of models get verified and have got very good at determining if they are likely to be rejected. If they are asking for a passport it is likely they were not satisfied with being able to verify the identity of the person shown on the ID card is the same one that is trying to be verified.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.