AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My Bongacams account has been Disabled

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2021
Like some members, my bongacams account has been disabled, could you help me to this problem, that would make me so grateful, thank you in advance

Better to contact them directly for a fast response. On the very bottom of bongacams page, you can find the support phone, email, and live chat link.

Upvote 0
Better to contact them directly for a fast response. On the very bottom of bongacams page, you can find the support phone, email, and live chat link.
Since @bongacams.com requested this section be made for them, I would hope that they actually check in here frequently for threads/questions like this.

Upvote 0
Like some members, my bongacams account has been disabled, could you help me to this problem, that would make me so grateful, thank you in advance

Hello, fitzgerald69!

Thank you for reaching out.

In order to understand the situation in detail, we need to get more information. Could you please provide your username via direct messages on the forum or contact our support team? We will check all the information and definitely do our best to assist you!

Thank you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.