AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My CB account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that the user chris_22cd complained about me. he tipped 154 tokens and asked for a refund, because when the necessary amount was collected in the bot I did not notice it and after a while I finished the broadcast. I offered to return the tokens to him, but I couldn't. I asked him for a request and offered to leave the video he needed on the site, but he refused. If this is the problem, please return the user 154 tokens from my account and unblock my account. thanks

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Hi, I'm a model on Chaturbate nick:porterfield and my account was banned. I haven't any warnings and notification on email
I really need you help

Support has informed me that your account is currently under review and that they will provide more information once their review is completed.

Upvote 0
Oh, I looking too young to be on the site. Can I broadcast on mask or makeup to hide my age?

Support states they have responded to your email. For you protection and privacy, please work with support through email.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Hi punkerbarbie,

last night my cb account was banned xo_taylor someone was asking for something that is not allowed on the site and I said no because it is unallowed and than I was banned for even talking about it I’m so sorry please help me get unbanned I promise it won’t happen again I need my account it’s my only job right now and I need my earning.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.