AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My chatrubate accaunt banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2022
Good day to forum visitors, as well as industry representatives
my account was banned during the broadcast. As the message from CB says, "We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service."
There are no more explanations and indications of the specific reason for the ban. I wrote to the support service, but he write me "As we trust you are aware, your ability to access your account(s) has been disabled; and, your ability to access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent". they just stopped responding to my emails. I created a new account and got banned immediately. how can i reach them?
I will be glad to receive help from forum participants and industry representatives.
I ask for help @punker barbie because I just don't know what to do anymore. we really need this account or at least the opportunity to work on chatrubate.

we didn't do anything illegal, we just did our job.
There were no forbidden actions of your site in our show. We are just a cute couple who was in the room
We did not have No bestiality, , No drugs/alcohol on camera, Don't mention competing websites, Everyone in the broadcast has to be over 18.
Each participant of our show is 20 years old and we can confirm it again.

Upvote 0
The same thing happened to me, they answer questions like before, before sending evidence and being clear about the infractions, now they only ban you and leave you an automatic response like the one you saw.
It is sad and unreliable, they do not answer something clear.
I have written to twitter@chaturbate.com,shirley@chaturbate.com, legal@chaturbate.com, to emails from multimediallc.com in the usa, to support but no one gives me an answer.
@punker barbie

Upvote 0
Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.
help, I uploaded a photo of my girlfriend with the initials 'VTA' at your request, and again they wrote to me that I was banned, what happened? in the photo she and she are 20 years old can you double-check the photos that I threw off? tell them to look at the photo themselves(

Upvote 0
help, I uploaded a photo of my girlfriend with the initials 'VTA' at your request, and again they wrote to me that I was banned, what happened? in the photo she and she are 20 years old can you double-check the photos that I threw off? tell them to look at the photo themselves(
Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
Good day to forum visitors, as well as industry representatives
my account was banned during the broadcast. As the message from CB says, "We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service."
There are no more explanations and indications of the specific reason for the ban. I wrote to the support service, but he write me "As we trust you are aware, your ability to access your account(s) has been disabled; and, your ability to access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent". they just stopped responding to my emails. I created a new account and got banned immediately. how can i reach them?
I will be glad to receive help from forum participants and industry representatives.
I ask for help @punker barbie because I just don't know what to do anymore. we really need this account or at least the opportunity to work on chatrubate.
the same problem

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.