AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My chaturbate account has been banned.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2020
Good morning. 2 days ago my chaturbate account has been banned without any warnings, I sent about 4 mails to the support staff but no answer so far. Is there anyone here so kind as to help me out ? I have to mention the account is 1 year old.

Support states that they have sent you an update regarding the status of your account.

hello my account has been banned, account name lollovewa2 so far I have no answer and I also cannot create another account to work with, try to create an account kiraanimegamer11 but the account was soon blocked, and I sent this thing I didn't even transmit, and just used " Your camera has been blocked as a result of concerns about compliance with our terms and conditions. " Please note that we have zero tolerance for minors to participate in our platform or any failure to comply with applicable law. If you believe this action is incorrect, you can appeal this block by submitting an age verification at https://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your account, please contact us at support@chaturbate.com. "" "

Upvote 0
hello my account has been banned, account name lollovewa2 so far I have no answer and I also cannot create another account to work with, try to create an account kiraanimegamer11 but the account was soon blocked, and I sent this thing I didn't even transmit, and just used " Your camera has been blocked as a result of concerns about compliance with our terms and conditions. " Please note that we have zero tolerance for minors to participate in our platform or any failure to comply with applicable law. If you believe this action is incorrect, you can appeal this block by submitting an age verification at https://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your account, please contact us at support@chaturbate.com. "" "

Support states that htey sent you an email regarding the status of your account on June 13th.

Upvote 0
Support states that htey sent you an email regarding the status of your account on June 13th.
because the support data is wrong, the wrong, because in none of the accounts do I receive email, in the account with the name kira I entered in contact, but they will not inform anything about why the account is banned, so far I do not know the accounts I create properly is banned, I have received no clarification. what can be happening?

Upvote 0
because the support data is wrong, the wrong, because in none of the accounts do I receive email, in the account with the name kira I entered in contact, but they will not inform anything about why the account is banned, so far I do not know the accounts I create properly is banned, I have received no clarification. what can be happening?

As stated, support sent you an email regarding the status of your account on Sunday, June 14th. They are resending the same message to you in a different email that you sent them today.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.