AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my Colombian citizenship identification card is not valid?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2019
Hi good day @punker barbie I am the model : karolsoto, I've been working for a while and winning tokens chaturbate, But a few days ago blocked the account saying my ID had been removed for no reason, therefore I had to climb back my ID to verify my age, I acept the request and sent my ID again but tells me the block?¡ tells me that my ID is not valid, I understood that one could work and earn tokens in chaturbate identifying with their identity card of Colombia, I have many friends who work and has its active accounts with his Colombian citizenship identification card, I do not understand What is the real reason for this banned, no longer accept Colombians and so my ID is not valid? 😭😢

Hi good day @punker barbie I am the model : karolsoto, I've been working for a while and winning tokens chaturbate, But a few days ago blocked the account saying my ID had been removed for no reason, therefore I had to climb back my ID to verify my age, I acept the request and sent my ID again but tells me the block?¡ tells me that my ID is not valid, I understood that one could work and earn tokens in chaturbate identifying with their identity card of Colombia, I have many friends who work and has its active accounts with his Colombian citizenship identification card, I do not understand What is the real reason for this banned, no longer accept Colombians and so my ID is not valid? 😭😢

Support states that they responded to your email about your account and that you submit another form of identification.

Upvote 0
Support states that they responded to your email about your account and that you submit another form of identification.
Hi @punker barbie I do not have another way to identify, I never had to get my passport because I will not travel outside my country and for that reason I have no passport also in Colombia that document costs money, I have no driving license because I have no vehicle only count on my identity card certifyingthat I am old, I can record a video or whatever with my Colombian citizenship identification card to help me to verify my account again, I had not had problems with my account until now

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie I do not have another way to identify, I never had to get my passport because I will not travel outside my country and for that reason I have no passport also in Colombia that document costs money, I have no driving license because I have no vehicle only count on my identity card certifyingthat I am old, I can record a video or whatever with my Colombian citizenship identification card to help me to verify my account again, I had not had problems with my account until now

I have asked that the support team review your ID submission again however please note that does not guarantee that your account will be approved until a 2nd form of identification is provided as they requested.

Upvote 0
Given my extensive experience with compliance, even non adult platforms may ask for enhanced verification and that means an additional form of ID, and even a proof of residence. Just my two cents here:)
By the way payment providers may use this practice as well. My opinion is my own, and I’m no one’s advocate here.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.