AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My daily earnings

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A very personal question which most won't answer.

Especially given that this is a public thread. In Models Only section, there are some topics about daily/weekly goals and things like that. But most of us don't share exact earnings (just like any career) asking about someone's salary is considered inappropriate.

A very personal question which most won't answer.

Especially given that this is a public thread. In Models Only section, there are some topics about daily/weekly goals and things like that. But most of us don't share exact earnings (just like any career) asking about someone's salary is considered inappropriate.
how can i acces models only? i had no ideea can be separate.. thanks!

Personally feels like one of the worst questions (not to be rude)

Nothing to gain but jealousy and selfdoubt (for those not being among the best)

Some are happy with less due to less expenses, less time they want to spend and what not.

So many variables to even have it make sense, if the question makes sense at all

Oh,I thought this is for models
I think the section is questions for models, but it's public, so I (a member) and others in general can see it. This is opposed to the Models Only section, where I'd only see this:
1611257185428.png
Thus, there is less chance for the information to be taken by an anon rando browsing the ACF and sharing the info willy-nilly around the dark corners of the interwebs.

Reactions: DhaWerda
Personally feels like one of the worst questions (not to be rude)

Nothing to gain but jealousy and selfdoubt (for those not being among the best)

Some are happy with less due to less expenses, less time they want to spend and what not.

So many variables to even have it make sense, if the question makes sense at all

I agreed. I could maybe understand if it was a thread specifically about models celebrating an awesome day on cam, or something special that happened to them. But seems kind of odd and inappropriate to ask people "How much did you make today?"

Reactions: DoD404
Status
Not open for further replies.