AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My eyes are burning! GAA! WTF!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2011
humboldt county, CA
Disturbing pictures anyone?? I got manbobs. HAIRY manbobs. (And the most disturbing thing about it is that this may be a woman...)
Xrfnh.gif

hairy-tits.jpg

4bFq7.gif

My eyes are burning too but it's because I accidentally got chemicals on one of them :(

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
even sadder she'd have a great rack if she waxed em (though honestly I suspect that's photoshop)

I will never complain about my body hair again... :shock:

This reminds me of one of my friends random hookups. He was really excited because he liked this girl a lot, a couple dates in she made it pretty clear that he was gonna get it in. Fast forward to the end of the night, his hands are wandering after her shirt comes off and he realized that she had stubble all over her chest, boobs and a little on her back. (In case you were wondering, her pussy was apparently completely smooth.) It was the funniest thing I had ever heard about his sexcapades. :lol:

LiLredhairedgrl said:
So, where's his penis then? On top or beneath? :think:

"I can't find my peepee" :crybaby:

That's something that comes to mind looking at this image. Lol.

blackxrose said:
So, where's his penis then? On top or beneath? :think:

I was in a local doctor''s bathroom recently, and noticed that they have this cunning mirror on the wall off to one side angled so that the real fatties can actually see past their gut to pee straight. I suppose it saves on cleaning.

that picture also reminds me of this.

Attachments

• 281388_194790737251812_100001626611602_508608_4825377_n[1].jpg
    281388_194790737251812_100001626611602_508608_4825377_n[1].jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 906
Oh Boce, you win so far for burning my eyes... :lol: EWWWWWW! That is just wrong.

Now for some fun with microscopes...

If you shrink yourself down to microscopic size, you're suddenly living in a completely alien world. Whatever you're picturing, perhaps based on your experience from Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, is way, way off. At that scale, everything is unimaginable horror.

WARNING: THESE PHOTOS ARE UNSETTLING AND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED.

A Maggot.

At normal size ...
8wYKN.jpg

But close up ...
hXfGc.jpg

Pubic Lice.

At normal size ...
aVgVc.jpg

But close up ...
0bJ1n.jpg

Your Tooth

At normal size ...
BwAoL.jpg

But close up ...
3UTor.jpg

Read more: 12 Things You'll Wish You'd Never Seen Under a Microscope | Cracked.com http://www.cracked.com/article_1887...ever-seen-under-microscope.html#ixzz1v42QRcPn

TsRAD.gif

Reactions: Nordling
Status
Not open for further replies.