AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My fav model got banned, but she is innocent.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2022
Naughtyland
My fav model previously worked in a studio. The studio cut her 70% so she left and created a new account. However, while she was streaming on her new account on the first day, she suddenly got banned.

After contact support, they said she was streaming with pre-recorded videos, but she didn't.

We suspect it was her previous studio who stream that video using her old ID, because they want to lock her in the studio or destory her if she left.

She contacted support to explain the situation but only got canned response that ask her to upload IDs. She uploaded again and again but she only got the same canned response. Its been in a loop like this for a week and she've lost her source of income.

Is this a common technique for a studio to lock-in their models?

Can someone help her to get her account back?

Your model friend needs to join here so she can raise the issue herself with @Charlie_SC or @xChloe, they are unlikely to engage directly with you (a user) in this instance.

Also, I am not an expert but I did not think SC allowed studio models to immediately start a new account after leaving a studio. I had a studio model friend who had to stop streaming for 30 days before starting to stream on a new account when she left her studio. (But maybe that is a restriction some studios put on their models).

My fav model previously worked in a studio. The studio cut her 70% so she left and created a new account. However, while she was streaming on her new account on the first day, she suddenly got banned.

After contact support, they said she was streaming with pre-recorded videos, but she didn't.

We suspect it was her previous studio who stream that video using her old ID, because they want to lock her in the studio or destory her if she left.

If they streamed a video on her old account it would not affect her new account. SC only allows one model account as far as I know.

Upvote 0

She contacted support to explain the situation but only got canned response that ask her to upload IDs. She uploaded again and again but she only got the same canned response. Its been in a loop like this for a week and she've lost her source of income.

Is this a common technique for a studio to lock-in their models?

Can someone help her to get her account back?

Hey @babobabo
Without looking at the account and investigating further, I cannot comment on why this may have occurred as there are many reasons for account suspensions.

(Unfortunately, even if you provide me with the username of the model, I still cannot discuss other people's accounts with you for confidentiality reasons)

Please ask your friend to contact me directly and I would be happy to look into this case in order for me to assist where I can.
Email: charlie@stripchat.com

Upvote 0
Thank you @Charlie_SC for reply. I will ask her to contact you directly.

I was the one who enourage her to leave that studio and helped her to create the new account. I am feeling guilty if she lost her main source of income. 😞

Upvote 0
Thank you @Charlie_SC for reply. I will ask her to contact you directly.

I was the one who enourage her to leave that studio and helped her to create the new account. I am feeling guilty if she lost her main source of income. 😞

I promise I will investigate thoroughly and help where I can.
I look forward to hearing from her.

Upvote 0
Hey @babobabo
Without looking at the account and investigating further, I cannot comment on why this may have occurred as there are many reasons for account suspensions.

(Unfortunately, even if you provide me with the username of the model, I still cannot discuss other people's accounts with you for confidentiality reasons)

Please ask your friend to contact me directly and I would be happy to look into this case in order for me to assist where I can.
Email: charlie@stripchat.com
While you cannot discuss the specifics.... and maybe I'm asking for a specific.... it would seem a violation and a class action if a Stripchat were to honor some form of non-compete clause that a model signed with a studio. The relationship is between the model and the studio and not the platform. A model should be able to leave a studio without a waiting period. Too much power is put into the hands of studios.

Reactions: Scottica
Upvote 0
While you cannot discuss the specifics.... and maybe I'm asking for a specific....
Yes it is specific. Every model/studio situation can be different.

it would seem a violation and a class action if a Stripchat were to honor some form of non-compete clause that a model signed with a studio. The relationship is between the model and the studio and not the platform. A model should be able to leave a studio without a waiting period. Too much power is put into the hands of studios.
But if the model has signed a contract... well... contract 🤷‍♂️

SC is hardly going to facilitate a model breaking her legally binding contract.

Upvote 0
As far as I know, the model did not signed any contract with her previous studio. everything between them were in verbal only. The model does not know there is a wiating period.
However, when the model leave the previous studio, the studio did warn her that she will not be able to broadcast on SC again.

Yes it is specific. Every model/studio situation can be different.
Are you sure there are model lock-in agreement between SC and studios?

I forgot to mention the model is from China, I hope it has nothing to do with her race or nationality. It seems no one cares about her and the family behind her.

Upvote 0
As far as I know, the model did not signed any contract with her previous studio. everything between them were in verbal only. The model does not know there is a wiating period.
However, when the model leave the previous studio, the studio did warn her that she will not be able to broadcast on SC again.
So..... why did she leave the studio without investigating this further? Did you know they told her this before you encouraged her to leave? I mean, it truly sucks, but if such a "threat" was made it is only sensible to explore their threats BEFORE leaving (unless the situation of working for them was *truly* unbearable in some way.) 🤷‍♂️

Are you sure there are model lock-in agreement between SC and studios?
I honestly have no idea. As I (and @Charlie_SC ) have said this MODEL will have to contact Charlie and Sc about this herself. There is nothing that you can do.

I forgot to mention the model is from China, I hope it has nothing to do with her race or nationality.
I understand you frustration but I really don't that playing a potential "race card" (speculating about some unconfirmed racial bias) is helpful.

It seems no one cares about her and the family behind her.
While I am sympathetic to her plight, and appreciate your concern for her well-being, this is a baseless and unhelpful statement to make.

Again, SHE must talk to SC about this. @Charlie_SC has asked you to tell her to make contact directly. This is the only way you can help your friend (by encouraging her to contact Charlie).

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
So..... why did she leave the studio without investigating this further? Did you know they told her this before you encouraged her to leave? I mean, it truly sucks, but if such a "threat" was made it is only sensible to explore their threats BEFORE leaving (unless the situation of working for them was *truly* unbearable in some way.) 🤷‍♂️

Since create a model account require the model to upload a photo with her ID and a written paper with her new account name and date. I suppose this will automatically override all her previous account. Obviously, my assumption was wrong.

While I am sympathetic to her plight, and appreciate your concern for her well-being, this is a baseless and unhelpful statement to make.
Again, SHE must talk to SC about this. @Charlie_SC has asked you to tell her to make contact directly. This is the only way you can help your friend (by encouraging her to contact Charlie).

The model and I contacted Charlie but she kicked us back to the moderation team. The loop of Upload > Approved > Rejected begun again. But I really appreciate Charlie's help, at least she did read my email.

I do not know if it is appropiate to expand this thread to discuss about the difficulities in dealing with their support. 😞

Upvote 0

Dear @babobabo

I would say that the reason you are looping with your enquiries is because we have investigated this case and have already provided clear explanations of the results;
the model is permanently banned for a serious violation of the platform's rules and regulations.

I understand you are not pleased with the outcome, but unfortunately, this doesn't change the investigation findings.
Please note, we have rules in place in order to keep our site safe, fair and secure and we do expect all our users and models to remain within our guidelines.

Should you require any other assistance, I would be more than happy to help therefore please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.