AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My favorite model at CB - says Access denied. This room has been banned.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
My favorite model - her room says at Chaturbate says - Access denied. This room has been banned. Is 2nd model at Chaturbate now who I grew to like that this has happened to.

Wondering why? I never read the TOS - is probably a mile long. Lets start with this - some jealous guy complains about them? would be reason 1? Some guy spent too much - now regrets it - reason #2? Then they need to make up things the model said or did I guess? Would be what - took money offline? any other reasons? I am at a loss and saddened - I imagine they lose the tokens they had in their account? Is a sad sad day for me. Luckily I did a couple of PVT so I will have that and I guess I can watch to see if gets new profile BUT not sure they even can once banned? The other girl was 2 months ago - never saw her again under a new account.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
The fact of the matter is you don't know what the model/s are talking about in PM to other members; you don't know what they are doing in private shows or password shows, so you can't make assumptions about guys being jealous or blah blah other reasons they have been banned for silly/wrong reasons. It could be any number of things. You will never know unless the model manages to get her account back and has been told the reason/s why.

Depending on the seriousness of the ban, they won't be able to make a new account with CB, no.

Does she have a Twitter profile? If you're following her on Twitter, you could communicate with her there. If she's banned from CB, she'll probably move over to a different cam site if she's not already on a different site. Plenty of other cam sites besides Chaturbate.

My favorite model - her room says at Chaturbate says - Access denied. This room has been banned. Is 2nd model at Chaturbate now who I grew to like that this has happened to.

Wondering why? I never read the TOS - is probably a mile long. Lets start with this - some jealous guy complains about them? would be reason 1? Some guy spent too much - now regrets it - reason #2? Then they need to make up things the model said or did I guess? Would be what - took money offline? any other reasons? I am at a loss and saddened - I imagine they lose the tokens they had in their account? Is a sad sad day for me. Luckily I did a couple of PVT so I will have that and I guess I can watch to see if gets new profile BUT not sure they even can once banned? The other girl was 2 months ago - never saw her again under a new account.
No use dwelling on this, there is nothing you can do, it's only between her and support now.

It's Chaturbate. They ban accounts like crazy before looking into any violation reports. Vast majority however violated TOS and the severity of ban/length depends on what they did. If you look at the Chaturbate section on here you can see that a ton of models posting they're banned is because they didn't read the TOS and "didn't know" which is bullshit. Models need to read the damn TOS. Only ones I have sympathy for are models who had false allegations and those accounts that got screwed if someone stole credit cards and spent a ton in their room and the model got banned because they think she was in on the washing of credit card funds. The false allegations just take time to get reinstated.

We could speculate why she got banned til the cows come home (I don't get that expression) but we have no idea.
I started a thread a few weeks ago about a 'model' that reminded me of a previous girl that got banned, even though she would just sit and 'talk' with a constant stream of seventies/eighties rock with some pop thrown in. Both girls were very popular on chaturbate even though neither did anything sexy and both regularly banned people for asking for sexy shows. A couple of weeks after I started the thread about the second girl appearing to be similar, she too got banned. I have no idea why, but am curious about it.
A third girl appeared a week or so ago, again with similar music and even the same put downs to members asking if she had a menu .... "I'm not a cafe!" I don't know if she has been banned already, but I haven't noticed her while browsing and I didn't make a note of her name.
Is there something in the TOC about performing in the spirit of chaturbate or something? I've seen a small number of non nude models gain popularity, but if they are openly disparaging towards visitors that want more than banter on a wank site, would they be banned?

You made me curious too, it's one of those sayings we just say but never question, it's just used from childhood

We could speculate why she got banned til the cows come home (I don't get that expression) but we have no idea.

"Possibly from the fact that cattle let out to pasture may be only expected to return for milking the next morning; thus, for example, a party that goes on “until the cows come home” is a very long one."

Reactions: dustinxxxizzle
A third girl appeared a week or so ago, again with similar music and even the same put downs to members asking if she had a menu .... "I'm not a cafe!"

This made me giggle. :giggle:

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
It's Chaturbate. They ban accounts like crazy before looking into any violation reports. Vast majority however violated TOS and the severity of ban/length depends on what they did. If you look at the Chaturbate section on here you can see that a ton of models posting they're banned is because they didn't read the TOS and "didn't know" which is bullshit. Models need to read the damn TOS. Only ones I have sympathy for are models who had false allegations and those accounts that got screwed if someone stole credit cards and spent a ton in their room and the model got banned because they think she was in on the washing of credit card funds. The false allegations just take time to get reinstated.
Yes when I google most say they got an email about unusual tip activity from unauthorized cards etc - unreal how they could prove a model was in on it. I feel so bad for them - this one that I saw vanish yesterday - adding 1,000 followers a day if she worked 6 hours - was starting to finally make some $$$ - ban hammer knocked her out. I don't know any way to contact her so I just wait to see if she reappears by some miracle. And another model I liked - I am 99% sure jealous mod got her banned as his account was banned shortly after hers so I would guess they got into a love spat - oh my oh my oh my - the fun just never ends - my hats off to all cam models - what a hard job - Ty for reply.

This made me giggle. :giggle:
Another one from earlier today
viewer - do you have a list?
model - a list? I'm not going shopping!

This was also used by her predecessor.
And she's back on again, just banned someone for being female I think.

Back to OP. Move on, there's all sorts of weird stuff going on with CB

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
And she's back on again, just banned someone for being female I think.

Back to OP. Move on, there's all sorts of weird stuff going on with CB

Well I don't usually like having models in my chat either...or a female who's intending to steal my spotlight. So I don't think that's weird. Her choice.

LOL at the list. Speaking of the menu comment earlier, I had some guy on ManyVids Live some months ago complaining because, at the time, I didn't have a tip menu with a whole bunch of stuff (Speaking of the "Menu" comment above...lol).

My biggest problem is the slowness, or total lack of communication, of CB support in responding to emails of models that got banned and often not providing a reason. One friend was banned for 4 days and then reinstated without any response from CB to her emails.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Yes when I google most say they got an email about unusual tip activity from unauthorized cards etc - unreal how they could prove a model was in on it. I feel so bad for them - this one that I saw vanish yesterday - adding 1,000 followers a day if she worked 6 hours - was starting to finally make some $$$ - ban hammer knocked her out. I don't know any way to contact her so I just wait to see if she reappears by some miracle. And another model I liked - I am 99% sure jealous mod got her banned as his account was banned shortly after hers so I would guess they got into a love spat - oh my oh my oh my - the fun just never ends - my hats off to all cam models - what a hard job - Ty for reply.
oh frig... mods who fall in love or act like white knights. One of my favorite broadcasters quit camming outright in 2019 because of her mods. It was an interesting eye opening conversation and a sad and difficult goodbye.

oh frig... mods who fall in love or act like white knights. One of my favorite broadcasters quit camming outright in 2019 because of her mods. It was an interesting eye opening conversation and a sad and difficult goodbye.

That really does suck. And some of these guys with their precious male egos...I can only imagine what trying to "UNmod" a moderator would be like for a model. Yikes.

That really does suck. And some of these guys with their precious male egos...I can only imagine what trying to "UNmod" a moderator would be like for a model. Yikes.
one model i know is now is in a 'relationship' with a user so now the bf dominates open chat. if users comes in and say hi baby he replies "no baby, no babe, no bb" . he gets quite jealous and feels neglected when she goes pvt. But he knew all that before relationship started, what did he expect? some guys really are idiots. But i feel sad she lets him dominate like that.

one model i know is now is in a 'relationship' with a user so now the bf dominates open chat. if users comes in and say hi baby he replies "no baby, no babe, no bb" . he gets quite jealous and feels neglected when she goes pvt. But he knew all that before relationship started, what did he expect? some guys really are idiots. But i feel sad she lets him dominate like that.
Oh yes, the possessive bouncer mod. I occasionally visit a model on Stripchat who has a knight like that. He writes long-ish diatribes in the public chat when he think users aren't up to his secret standards, write sarcastic comments to greys he ban and never fail to mention for how long he's been a knight for her. His user profile is basically a shrine for the model, complete with an essay on how she saved his life or something.

I've been the highest tipper twice when she logged off, and both times I got the exact same thank you PM from this knight. The PMs were probably a cut & paste job where he spoke about his relationship with her. Fascinating and ridiculous at the same time.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Trixxi_Love and rod
Oh yes, the possessive bouncer mod. I occasionally visit a model on Stripchat who has a knight like that. He writes long-ish diatribes in the public chat when he think users aren't up to his secret standards, write sarcastic comments to greys he ban and never fail to mention for how long he's been a knight for her. His user profile is basically a shrine for the model, complete with an essay on how she saved his life or something.

I've been the highest tipper twice when she logged off, and both times I got the exact same thank you PM from this knight. The PMs were probably a cut & paste job where he spoke about his relationship with her. Fascinating and ridiculous at the same time.

And this is one huge reason why mods and knights get such a bad reputation, because of these idiots.
I have sent you a PM because your knight sounds like one I know of who is extremely obsessed and his profile is a shrine to the model (he is german she is romanian). His profile was open to all but now it's friends only, but i can assure you, it's not good and it's extremely obsessive. All of his about me is about her, his photo album is all her (screenshots and comments on how much he loves her).
It's just TOO much

To update on this - a guy PM in a room today on CB - not sure how guys can do that but ya - he did - oh maybe he is supporter? Anyways - he knew the model for 2 years - he even visited and spent a week with her once - and he said she is devestated but that yep - she did break the rules and she knows it he said. Is too bad she took the fast money instead of thinking long term BECAUSE is no more CB $$$$. zero - zilch. All the work - gone.

And this is one huge reason why mods and knights get such a bad reputation, because of these idiots.
I have sent you a PM because your knight sounds like one I know of who is extremely obsessed and his profile is a shrine to the model (he is german she is romanian). His profile was open to all but now it's friends only, but i can assure you, it's not good and it's extremely obsessive. All of his about me is about her, his photo album is all her (screenshots and comments on how much he loves her).
It's just TOO much
He's the modern day stalker by what you typed.
I hope she did not share any of her personal info with him. :oops:

That is all standard stuff (because there are SO many candidates, it happens visibly to somebody in every lot).

In 2021 already I saw a girl who was (extremely appealing)... on her first day at CB, and by day number 2 she was on top of the huge number of CB rooms for an hour or two... and she got upward of 20,000 tokens on that 2nd day, setting and achieving what seemed like lofty 'goals'.

Within a week she was banned... and then she resurfaced on Strip Chat... with nowhere near the momentum she'd created in 2 days on CB. But there she resides... still.

• Wat?!
Reactions: rod
He's the modern day stalker by what you typed.
I hope she did not share any of her personal info with him. :oops:

This. I remember back in the day, "Highest tipper of the day gets my phone number" was a thing on MyFreeCams. Now I imagine some of the models were giving out TextNow numbers or Google Voice numbers or whatever (instead of their regular/personal number), and maybe some were giving out their real numbers. I'm sure some are a bit too trusting with their biggest spenders or favorite regulars. Things can go sideways real quick the first time you tell one of these guys "No," or tell them something they don't wanna hear. You give people too much personal info, and the next thing you know they're sending you friend requests on places like Facebook (*Cringe*)...or other sites you're on that are connecting to your real name. Not good.

This. I remember back in the day, "Highest tipper of the day gets my phone number" was a thing on MyFreeCams. Now I imagine some of the models were giving out TextNow numbers or Google Voice numbers or whatever (instead of their regular/personal number), and maybe some were giving out their real numbers. I'm sure some are a bit too trusting with their biggest spenders or favorite regulars. Things can go sideways real quick the first time you tell one of these guys "No," or tell them something they don't wanna hear. You give people too much personal info, and the next thing you know they're sending you friend requests on places like Facebook (*Cringe*)...or other sites you're on that are connecting to your real name. Not good.

One of the rooms I currently follow I am foreseeing an issue with 1 of the fanclub members they have.
They tip large amounts all the time, which is awesome, but I'm seeing a pattern/trend with them becoming bossy towards others who don't tip as much (but still do their part with what they can afford). As well as the member starting to post weird things in chat (almost as if they are falling in love type things).

I'm probably just misreading things with them do to threads like this :D .... But I'm getting that tingly feeling at the back of my neck with.... 'I don't like where this may be going'.
I'm pretty sure the broadcaster knows how to handle this if it does get overly weird, and I really don't want to say anything to the broadcaster as like I said.... I'm probably just misreading things.

One of the rooms I currently follow I am foreseeing an issue with 1 of the fanclub members they have.
They tip large amounts all the time, which is awesome, but I'm seeing a pattern/trend with them becoming bossy towards others who don't tip as much (but still do their part with what they can afford). As well as the member starting to post weird things in chat (almost as if they are falling in love type things).
Seems to be a common occurrence across the cam sites. I've seen that up close, and friended a US user (on SC) who simply couldn't understand why the Russian model didn't want to meet up after he had dropped ~100,000 tokens on her over a couple of months. Their disconnect from reality, complete lack of situational awareness and the obvious emptying of their savings account is painful to watch.

E.g. when I mentioned a snap she had sent me (and judging by the content also all the other snapchat subscribers) that he hadn't received, he was convinced I had a thing going with her, being European and all. He then left me a weirdo PM and blocked me. Etcetera etcetera. She quit camming a couple of months later, and although she never said I think this guy was part of the reason.

Perv responsibly people ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.