AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My favorites keep being deselected.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2020
Florida, USA
About 2 months ago I noticed a couple of models that I had favorited had not been around for a while.

When I went to see if they were banned or had moved on, they were still streaming often but were no longer favorited!

I am positive I did not unfavorite them.

This morning I noticed it again with another model I adore, and would never unfavorite.

Have any other members noticed this happening? Is there some automated behind-the-scenes thing going on?

Not cool at all for members OR models.

Reactions: MarieElise
You mean some of the models in your favourite list displayed as not having been on for a long time, but they were actually active when you clicked on their favourite listing?
Something similar happened to me, but it turned out the model had abandoned the account and made a new one with added/rearranged underscores, Ls and Is.

Reactions: Life_Happens
Upvote 0
No. I just happened to realize I hadn’t seen them in a while on my favorites page. That’s where I go 99% of the time.
When I looked, it showed them as being online “6 hours ago”, for example. But I didn’t know because they were no longer on my favorites page.

Upvote 0
I didn’t think about the star…maybe that’s it. But this never happened until recently. I’ll pay attention to that.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
I didn’t think about the star…maybe that’s it. But this never happened until recently. I’ll pay attention to that.
Ok so I'm gonna preface this with the honest info that I don't use my CB viewer account hardly ever. Maybe once in a great, great while to send an offline tip, but literally NEVER for anything else. So all I know about that specific site is stuff I read here on this forum.

However, I do have issues with several other sites where my reactions and things I click, select and then immediately auto unselect without me meaning for them too. For me, at times, it's a hardware issue. One of my mice has liquid all over it, that even though I tried my best to clean it off, it still got in there. My touchpad on my laptop is also notorious for sticking and selecting/ reacting to things, then immediately unselecting because it stuck without me realizing. This might be something related to what is happening to you too. People spill sugary coffee and sugary energy drinks over their hardware frequently. People often also giz all over their hardware frequently too. Which makes it stick and causes it to not work right going forward. Add coconut oil and lotion into the equation... and well yeah...a plethora of different things can happen.

ETA; These webcams, phones and computers weren't also really made for high steam conditions either ie the bathroom. I know many people chat while um... "clearing". Cool. Understandable. We all lead busy af lives. However, if you got the shower running full steam on hot, then not the best move, unless you have some superhuman fan in your bathroom.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
My cheap mouse double clicks often, it's annoying.
It also kept NOT clicking (like lag) so I switched left click to be right click and vice versa, now everything works fine, except it still double clicks sometimes.. i think mine is because it was the cheapest mouse available, (literally £3 so i get what I pay for haha)

Upvote 0
My cheap mouse double clicks often, it's annoying.
It also kept NOT clicking (like lag) so I switched left click to be right click and vice versa, now everything works fine, except it still double clicks sometimes.. i think mine is because it was the cheapest mouse available, (literally £3 so i get what I pay for haha)
Well if it's any consolation some of the ten pound ones do the exact same thing.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I am preparing a concoction of energy drink, lotion, coconut oil, and giz for my boss’s mouse and keyboard! Will let you know how it goes! Thanks @EliMarie717 😂
ROTFL!!!! Omg dude, what is wrong with the good old fashioned laxative in the coffee? You kids these days are so extra 😆

On a serious note though, you guys do not wanna know some of the shit I've seen coworkers do to boss's and rude customer orders/ items in the past lol.

• Funny!
Reactions: Life_Happens
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.