AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My first show

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2018
So I did my first chaturbate show a few weeks ago. I would have posted about this sooner but my day job has been crazy busy.
I was on for two hours. i did not make very much, and earned 30 followers, but I really don't care. I did it to have fun and try something new and I really did have fun. I spent most of the time dancing, was topless part of the time, and spent 20 minutes talking cattle with a rancher.
It was a blast.
I did not do any PMs, though a couple of guys kept begging me to. One kept insisting he would send an uber to pick me up to meet in person until I firmly told him to stop it, and he left the room.
So Now that I got a feel for it, I want to do a tip list.
Here is the thing. I am not sure what to do!
I have looked at other models and their prices are all over the place
I Do have a couple of ideas for small tips.
I can dance, really well.
I don't mind doing foot stuff.
Can any one share with me samples of their tip lists for inspiration?

Tipping is really all what you feel comfy with! I'll attach an image of my current tip menu which had been slightly revised a few times. Tip Menu.png

Some people do all one price for flashes and let the patron choose which they want, but I add a little for the more sought after flashes in order so it prevents having too much time constantly asking which flash they want. A lot of people do show goals set for around 1000 and it's pretty average, but if you feel worth ore charge more and if you feel you want just to have fun or quicker money charge less, just keep in mind how much you want and how much stamina you have for the trickier things! I have all my tips ending in the #8 since it's my lucky number, it helps to differentiate between someone tipping 50 tkns cause they think you deserve a tip, and someone tipping 58 cause they want me to do a pussy spank specifically.

You'll probably still get asked a LOT "How much for 'insert item here'?" Even if you have the menu plastered literally everywhere so be prepared for that and keep it open somewhere when camming for easy access to refer to while you get used to your own numbers. It's bad to get caught off guard and not remember when someone does see your menu and tips a certain amount and you have to dig up what it means, trust my experience there lol. xD Good luck making your menu! Fill it with all you enjoy doing and make it very you!

Tipping is really all what you feel comfy with! I'll attach an image of my current tip menu which had been slightly revised a few times. View attachment 76487

Some people do all one price for flashes and let the patron choose which they want, but I add a little for the more sought after flashes in order so it prevents having too much time constantly asking which flash they want. A lot of people do show goals set for around 1000 and it's pretty average, but if you feel worth ore charge more and if you feel you want just to have fun or quicker money charge less, just keep in mind how much you want and how much stamina you have for the trickier things! I have all my tips ending in the #8 since it's my lucky number, it helps to differentiate between someone tipping 50 tkns cause they think you deserve a tip, and someone tipping 58 cause they want me to do a pussy spank specifically.

You'll probably still get asked a LOT "How much for 'insert item here'?" Even if you have the menu plastered literally everywhere so be prepared for that and keep it open somewhere when camming for easy access to refer to while you get used to your own numbers. It's bad to get caught off guard and not remember when someone does see your menu and tips a certain amount and you have to dig up what it means, trust my experience there lol. xD Good luck making your menu! Fill it with all you enjoy doing and make it very you!

Than you for that. One thing I am always curious about, though. Is when people set up a tip menu for something like a cum show, or playing with themselves, how do they set a time limit?
I mean if someone tipped to see me use a vibrator, I would have no clue how long to do it for.
And when people tip for PM. Is it per PM, or for a conversation of several PMs?

Than you for that. One thing I am always curious about, though. Is when people set up a tip menu for something like a cum show, or playing with themselves, how do they set a time limit?
I mean if someone tipped to see me use a vibrator, I would have no clue how long to do it for.
And when people tip for PM. Is it per PM, or for a conversation of several PMs?

For PM it is for the whole set of PMs, usually people drop out of that or won't tip for it anyways, it's there to deter the people who try to get you to only focus on them all for no cost and keep you able to focus on your room.

For time limits for flashes and smaller things I do about a minute or two, just enough it may attract others when the thumbnail changes about every minute on chaturbate. For cum I like to actually cum, so however long it takes for me to do that, but I have been at it three months and still never had someone tip for a full show so wouldn't worry too much on that unless you want to cum constantly at a very low price. Just try to keep in mind keeping people who tip happy long as they are nice, since they are your building blocks.

Reactions: Slapstick
For PM it is for the whole set of PMs, usually people drop out of that or won't tip for it anyways, it's there to deter the people who try to get you to only focus on them all for no cost and keep you able to focus on your room.

For time limits for flashes and smaller things I do about a minute or two, just enough it may attract others when the thumbnail changes about every minute on chaturbate. For cum I like to actually cum, so however long it takes for me to do that, but I have been at it three months and still never had someone tip for a full show so wouldn't worry too much on that unless you want to cum constantly at a very low price. Just try to keep in mind keeping people who tip happy long as they are nice, since they are your building blocks.

Thank you. that clears a lot up.

Reactions: Rumi_Bloom
Status
Not open for further replies.