AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My First Week Modeling

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2022
Hey everyone! I just wanted to post a few thoughts and realizations about my first week camming.

I was a long time user on CB, grabbing enough tokens every month to last for the month with a few models that I frequent over the years. Never really befriended many, rarely talked, just tipped. This is over the course of 7 years.

Fast forward to today. I have several friends, male and female, that work in the SW industry in all aspects. I recently was laid off from my travelling job that made decent money. I came back to the small town that I live in, where the pay grade just isn't what I'm used to (hard to find a job here that pays over 20 an hour) and I had SEVERAL bills I was behind on. During a convo with two aforementioned friends, they boosted my confidence up enough to give calming a try.

I'm not muscular, or cut in any way. Nor am I hung like a horse. Now these were all things I thought I needed to cam. I found out differently. I am 6'6", and heavily tattooed (throat down) and discovered that there are TONS of men who love this.

Yep, I said men. I quickly discovered my first night that is all who were there or talking. I get the occasional woman in my room, but they never say a word and are usually calming themselves. I still allow them in my room for numbers.

So, I quickly made a decision. Fuck it. I can work the straight but gay curious angle. I crafted a persona that is flirty, talkative and smiling. I always welcome new users and thank for follows/tips. I encountered a HIGH tipping whale on two separate occasions, but haven't had that kind of success again.

Most nights I will have a private that lasts about 10-20 minutes, or at most 100 tokens toward a goal. I am not letting this deter me. I am going to continue to try this.

It has changed my perspective on how I view cam girls. I did not know this was so much work, and I have a HUGE respect for all of you who have done this, and become successful for YEARS. I have also learned the value of a talking customer. It makes the chats more fun, and less weird for me as I am not just talking to myself.

I am thankful I found this forum, and all the support I have received, and the words of advice. Its helped me, and bolstered my resolve more than you know.

Anyways, I just wanted to document my experience from the male side. I'm thinking about continuing to do so weekly.

Cheers all!

Welcome! I'm one of the people who finds a heavily tattooed person even more attractive. :cool: I like your screen name and your profile photo. Which anime character is that on your t-shirt? My mind immediately went to Bakugo from My Hero Academia, but that's probably not him (It's the only anime I've watched). Lol.

My Hero Academia Fight GIF by BANDAI NAMCO

Reactions: SolidAlibi
Welcome! I'm one of the people who finds a heavily tattooed person even more attractive. :cool: I like your screen name and your profile photo. Which anime character is that on your t-shirt? My mind immediately went to Bakugo from My Hero Academia, but that's probably not him (It's the only anime I've watched). Lol.

My Hero Academia Fight GIF by BANDAI NAMCO

Its Naruto ^_^ and thank you!!!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Its Naruto ^_^ and thank you!!!

Okay, my nephew likes that! Last Christmas I had bought him a digital download of 'Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Road to Boruto' (with bonus content) for Xbox One.

!! Sounds like an awesome present. I'm an old weeb, so Naruto and DBZ are my first loves.

I'm actually behind on Boruto, haven't started the series yet. The naruto\shippuden series was over 500 episodes by itself lol.

Logging on for my shift, y'all have a good night!!

Hey man nice to hear you are having a pretty good experience! Try not to take it seriously and just have fun and be your self.

It's also good to try to be positive for the most part, if i'm feeling a little blue or down I generally won't go on cam, i've done that a few times and it's not very pleasant for anyone lol :blush:

Kinda how I was tonight towards the end. Was hoping a bday show would be a good one...nope lol. 4 purples in my room, 125 tokens after 3 hrs. *sigh*

• Hugs
Kinda how I was tonight towards the end. Was hoping a bday show would be a good one...nope lol. 4 purples in my room, 125 tokens after 3 hrs. *sigh*

Sorry to hear that. It stings when that happens with a birthday celebration cam shift.

I hope you get to have some fun on your birthday (or had some fun, if it's passed).

Happy Birthday GIF by Eat'n Park

Thanks darlin! I ended up just gaming with friends on Xbox and eating cupcakes I baked on stream lol.

Both of those things are fun. And it's sort of similar to what my son did this year for his 19th birthday. He went to his classes, and then he went back to his college dorm to play games online and chat with friends.

I tried it myself back in... I think it was 2013. That's when I realized, like you, that it's a sausage fest on the male side lol. I had no idea at the time. I remember this old German guy(had to be 80 years old) taking me in prvt and wanting me to stroke while watching his cam, and dude... I just could NOT get it up. I have strange, extremely unique fetishes as it is, so it's not like I can go watch a cam girl and use her for a boner. Just doesn't work that way for me, unfortunately. After that experience, and realizing most of my prvts would be from other dudes, I gave it up. I really hope you have better luck man. If you can play the gay curious thing successfully, you could make some bank. I've seen it. Good luck.

Hope your cam journey is going well @SolidAlibi. I've been doing this for about a month. Maybe more, I've had some personal life stuff happening and have lost track of time. I have my own doe-eyed, straight but gay curious himbo persona. It's been going okay and I was surprised at how many men show up to my room. I'm attractive enough but older and heavier which I thought would be a problem, but there are still interested guys chatting and tipping. Not a lot but it's a start.

I'm finding it incredibly draining though. I'm not good at enforcing prices and so many guys try to wheedle free stuff out of me and constantly push boundaries. I realized why "dirty talk in tip notes only" is a standard rule on CB but when I try to enforce it and get ignored I don't know what to do because the guys are otherwise nice and I'm not very good at being stern.

I also knew what I was signing up for but still get shocked at the things guys say to me. 😅 It's more funny than anything else but still, whoa.

Status
Not open for further replies.