AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My friend sweet_ella69 banned,would you help punker barbie ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2020
Hi punker barbie
My friend sweet_ella69 has been banned from cb.
It seems she violated cb rules but she can't get more details from cb support.
Would you help so that cb support informs her by email which exact rule has been violated ?
She has cammed on cb for 6 years now, she doesn t understand what is happening.
thank you

Hi punker barbie
My friend sweet_ella69 has been banned from cb.
It seems she violated cb rules but she can't get more details from cb support.
Would you help so that cb support informs her by email which exact rule has been violated ?
She has cammed on cb for 6 years now, she doesn t understand what is happening.
thank you

Support states that the account in question is under review. Once they have completed their review they will provide an update via the email that was sent by the broadcaster.

Upvote 0
Thanks Rukkia for asking for Ella.
punker barbie I allow myself to write here too because my friend Ella still has no news from the support and this work on CB is very important for her and her family. Been years since I am on CB, and I have never seen Ella disrespect the rules; she is one of the models that I know who is the most careful about them. So we do not know why her account was banned and really need explanations.
Deep down i'm sure this is a mistake but it is very damaging at the moment. We hope to get news very soon so that a part of the stress can leave, especially in this special and hard period.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Upvote 0
Sorry for posting here, but we are also suffering similarly. We were banned from chaturbate and we have no answer to what may have happened, we always try to be as alert as possible so as not to break the chaturbate rules and we do not know what else to do, as we have no response from support via email. During this difficult time, we are experiencing difficulties and our only source of income was chaturbate. We have had the account blocked for 10 days and we have no response from the support and we have tokens on the account that are precious to us at that moment, I ask the staff for understanding in this delicate moment, so that at least there would be release of this amount in the next payment in our Paxum account. I sincerely ask you to look at the human side and reconsider in this time of crisis when we must have compassion for others. I thank you in advance and especially @punker barbie for being the only response we have had so far. Thank you!

Upvote 0
You guys do know any communication over a banned account would be between Chaturbate and the model directly right. Punker barbie isn't going to update you on the reasons why but would email the model. Privacy reasons.

I prefectly know about the process but thanks for reminding it 🙂. Been 7 years since I am on CB as I said previously and I always brought support to my friends, especially when they have difficulties with english language. I was on this blog and chatted with Punker during weeks already when 2 years ago there were payment problems and she always kindly answered and was helpful. I am perfectly aware that every details will be sent by email to Ella. I only warn that no one answered to her post here and she has no news about the reasons why her account was banned, while this work, like for lots of models from Asia, is vital for them and their families. It is difficult for someone to be punished for a unknown reason, while one has the feeling to have respected all the rules. I think that you can understand that to feel some supports from people in hard moments is important.
Hopefully you are luckier and everything is fine for you during this period. Take care.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks Rukkia for asking for Ella.
punker barbie I allow myself to write here too because my friend Ella still has no news from the support and this work on CB is very important for her and her family. Been years since I am on CB, and I have never seen Ella disrespect the rules; she is one of the models that I know who is the most careful about them. So we do not know why her account was banned and really need explanations.
Deep down i'm sure this is a mistake but it is very damaging at the moment. We hope to get news very soon so that a part of the stress can leave, especially in this special and hard period.
Thank you in advance for your help.

I have confirmed that the broadcaster in question has been updated regarding the status of their account. If they wish to dispute any action taken they can contact support directly.

Reactions: steveyour
Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the broadcaster in question has been updated regarding the status of their account. If they wish to dispute any action taken they can contact support directly.

Thanks. I asked her not to give up and follow up with the support until she gets an answer. Hopefully her account will be re-opened.

Upvote 0
I prefectly know about the process but thanks for reminding it 🙂. Been 7 years since I am on CB as I said previously and I always brought support to my friends, especially when they have difficulties with english language. I was on this blog and chatted with Punker during weeks already when 2 years ago there were payment problems and she always kindly answered and was helpful. I am perfectly aware that every details will be sent by email to Ella. I only warn that no one answered to her post here and she has no news about the reasons why her account was banned, while this work, like for lots of models from Asia, is vital for them and their families. It is difficult for someone to be punished for a unknown reason, while one has the feeling to have respected all the rules. I think that you can understand that to feel some supports from people in hard moments is important.
Hopefully you are luckier and everything is fine for you during this period. Take care.
The post was answered here a few hours after the OP asked so not sure how that translated to never answered. Your comments kept saying "we" when there is no we. I'm sure the model has access to Google translate like most non English speaking models do.

When members say "we" when referencing a model it can come across extremely possessive and white knight. She's a grown up and I'm sure she can handle herself or maybe she shouldn't be camming. Chaturbate support is ridiculously slow sometimes.

Upvote 0
The post was answered here a few hours after the OP asked so not sure how that translated to never answered. Your comments kept saying "we" when there is no we. I'm sure the model has access to Google translate like most non English speaking models do.

When members say "we" when referencing a model it can come across extremely possessive and white knight. She's a grown up and I'm sure she can handle herself or maybe she shouldn't be camming. Chaturbate support is ridiculously slow sometimes.

Maybe you take lots of pleasure in this job but for some models, if they had the choice, they would not cam indeed. Unfortunately, their reality is probably different from yours. I asked her to come to write here as there is often distrust of tippers, guests or customers...I don't know how you consider me 🙂 Well "guest" would be fine with me as I do nothing with the models and I am not a model myself 😉
You are right about the fact that the support is not fast and I guess that the quarantine is not improving the situation. Between us, if they were more precise on the reasons as the first message, maybe they would not get a bunch of messages back asking for more details. One week to wait is already an eternity when someone has no other earning....

Upvote 0
Maybe you take lots of pleasure in this job but for some models, if they had the choice, they would not cam indeed. Unfortunately, their reality is probably different from yours. I asked her to come to write here as there is often distrust of tippers, guests or customers...I don't know how you consider me 🙂 Well "guest" would be fine with me as I do nothing with the models and I am not a model myself 😉
You are right about the fact that the support is not fast and I guess that the quarantine is not improving the situation. Between us, if they were more precise on the reasons as the first message, maybe they would not get a bunch of messages back asking for more details. One week to wait is already an eternity when someone has no other earning....
No. She has a choice. This just may be what she thinks is her best option for money, health and time concerns. Only ones who don't have a choice are those trafficked. This business would be soul sucking if she didn't want to actually do it.

Upvote 0
200.gif
because i'm about to go off. caps lock is intentional because i am screaming at you white knights.

GUYS! IF THE MODEL HAS NO CHOICE AND IS ACTIVELY TELLING YOU SHE HAS NO CHOICE WHY ARENT YOU REPORTING IT THE SITES. MODELS HAVE TO SIGN WAIVERS THAT WE ARE DOING THIS BY CHOICE AND ISN'T BEING FORCED OR INFLUENCED BY OTHER PEOPLE. LIKE OH MY FUCKING GOD ARE WE SERIOUSLY HAVING THIS CONVERSATION. IF HER STUDIO IS FORCING HER TO CAM WHEN SHE DOESN"T WANT TO, THAT NEEDS TO BE REPORTED AS WELL!!!!

THIS COULD BE A VERY VALID CALL FOR HELP BUT YOU ARE TOO FUCKING BUSY PLAYING WHITENIGHT. OH MY FUCKING GOD.

ALL SEXWORKERS CHOOSE TO WORK IN SEXWORK, IF THEY HAVE LITERALLY 'NO CHOICE' THEN THEY ARE BE TRAFFICKED.

OH MY FUCKING GOD. I CANNOT BELIEVE I'M HAVING TO TYPE THIS OUT.

Upvote 0
I'm not done.

I think this saying is just not to be read literally... Because even enslaved there would still be a choice to actually die, lol... ^^;

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK? YOU ARE MAKING A LIGHT HARD JOKE ABOUT SEX SLAVES STILL HAVING THE CHOICE TO DIE ON THIS HERE FORUM. MORE SPECIFICALLY A FORUM FOR SEX WORKERS. I DONT CARE IF YOU ARE TROLLING. BUT NO. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

NOT COOL. NOT APPROPRIATE. NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@steveyour - white knight who would rather wank vs report someone who is forced to do cam work and doesn't have a choice

@imTheSupremeOne- hold my beer, her choices are pleasure us or die.

Do you think that's funny? Do you know that many cam models have had sexual assults against them and camming is a way to regain power? Not even funny as a joke.

Upvote 0
I'm not done.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK? YOU ARE MAKING A LIGHT HARD JOKE ABOUT SEX SLAVES STILL HAVING THE CHOICE TO DIE ON THIS HERE FORUM. MORE SPECIFICALLY A FORUM FOR SEX WORKERS. I DONT CARE IF YOU ARE TROLLING. BUT NO. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

NOT COOL. NOT APPROPRIATE. NOT ACCEPTABLE.
I was only discussing the saying about "having no choice", and in my post it wasn't even about sexual slavery...

.... and even being a sex worker, someone might choose death over living... because worker and slave are quite different things and "sex slave" is more likely to be not a slave only for sex, but a regular slave, that is also sexually abused...

Upvote 0
I was only discussing the saying about "having no choice", and in my post it wasn't even about sexual slavery...

.... and even being a sex worker, someone might choose death over living... because worker and slave are quite different things and "sex slave" is more likely to be not a slave only for sex, but a regular slave, that is also sexually abused...

this is you right now.
giphy.gif

Upvote 0
StayAtHome is making everyone fucking nuts. Aye?

All of you are behaving like idiots.

Upvote 0
When I was in a studio, my room was full of white knights too.

I went independent...poof...all gone, on to the next new girl in the studio. Some came to say hello, I told them they're mostly helping the studio owner and not the girl, pointless, they don't want to listen.

Upvote 0
I see that some people like to spam the posts...thought that there were only mature persons here.
One month has passed and still no news from the CB support despite several messages. It is not serious. My friend is without money, depressing because she can't support her family and CB doesnt' care; they continue to ignore every messages. Is it how the models must be treated. I am certain that if she had 10K users every days in her room, the problem would be solved. How long, please, will it last before that she get an explanation about why she was banned, @punker barbie?

Upvote 0
I see that some people like to spam the posts...thought that there were only mature persons here.
One month has passed and still no news from the CB support despite several messages. It is not serious. My friend is without money, depressing because she can't support her family and CB doesnt' care; they continue to ignore every messages. Is it how the models must be treated. I am certain that if she had 10K users every days in her room, the problem would be solved. How long, please, will it last before that she get an explanation about why she was banned, @punker barbie?

The account in question will remain banned due to specific violations that are not provided in a public forum. If they wish to contact support to be given the reason as for their permanent ban once again they are more than welcome to.

Upvote 0
The account in question will remain banned due to specific violations that are not provided in a public forum. If they wish to contact support to be given the reason as for their permanent ban once again they are more than welcome to.

OK, but how many times she must contact the support before to get an answer? No one answer since one month so what does she need to do in order to find out what is reproached to her? If there is a good reason so that her account remains banned, at least the support must explain it to her and not to ignore her.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.