AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my friends sound on her cam wont work

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2019
Everywhere
Twitter Username
@Lolabunny999
MFC Username
Lolabunny9
Chaturbate Username
Lolabunny9
so my friend IRL

Karmalita_fox​

her sound on cb is not workking at all it hasnt worked in days its not her computer or settings at all or brower.... it just randomly stopped working one day yet worked on other cam sites.... can someone help her with this issue ?

Solution
so my friend IRL

Karmalita_fox​

her sound on cb is not workking at all it hasnt worked in days its not her computer or settings at all or brower.... it just randomly stopped working one day yet worked on other cam sites.... can someone help her with this issue ?
As others have mentioned, we recommend that broadcasters move off of Flash-based broadcasting. If they prefer the Flash broadcaster, they can do so by using a browser other than Chrome that supports Flash. If your friend is still having issues after doing so, please have them email Support directly.
It is going to be very difficult to debug an issue like this with a middle person relaying suggestions and responses. You should ask your friend to register here.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
Chances are high that if the mic suddenly stopped working on CB but not on other cam sites that the issue is that shes using the built in flash player. Tell her to switch to the "Flash-less broadcaster (beta)" or better yet switch to OBS.

Edit: to be clear, i am not suggesting theres something broken about CB's flash player but rather something with flashes mic implementation, I have seen models with similar situations where flash just stops working with the microphone without any explanation as to why, even on MFC it wouldnt work with flash but switching to that webrtc player resolved it. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Update: I have just been informed that the issue with mics and flash is a known issue with the chrome browser that started with version 87
Yep heard that for MFC broadcasts too.

We need to remind our model friends to move away from Flash based broadcasting ASAP.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Update: I have just been informed that the issue with mics and flash is a known issue with the chrome browser that started with version 87
I had many little issues with Chrome recently and 'officially' switched to Brave, Firefox seemingly also getting old

ETA:
This, with or without flash... anyway, Flash is to invalidate from now as it will disappear completely from the browsers in December (Adobe stops it..)
so 'ASAP' means that you should have only 2 Days left to use flash

Last edited:
Upvote 0
go on options, privacy and security , site settings scroll down to permission there you will find a tab named microphone click on it and it will show you which one is your default microphone select the right one and underneath that u can see if chaturbate is blocked or allowed to use the mic

Upvote 0
if that doesnt work go again on site settings click on "View the security center and adjust Two-Step Verification settings" find chaturbate on the right you will see 3 vertical dots click on them and then click on reset permissions

Upvote 0
so my friend IRL

Karmalita_fox​

As others have mentioned, we recommend that broadcasters move off of Flash-based broadcasting. If they prefer the Flash broadcaster, they can do so by using a browser other than Chrome that supports Flash. If your friend is still having issues after doing so, please have them email Support directly.

Reactions: mike_aussie
Upvote 0
Solution
Reactions: mike_aussie
Upvote 1
so we have to move to OBS i have no idea how to use it ive tried... ill have to try again
she moved to OBS today and hers is now working.
It would really improve your experience and stream once you learn to use it. CB should have a wiki for how to set it up. MFC does.

Reactions: lolabunny9
Upvote 0
so we have to move to OBS i have no idea how to use it ive tried... ill have to try again
she moved to OBS today and hers is now working.

Search these forums for "obs". Some of us have posted in a couple of threads about how to set it up.

Reactions: lolabunny9
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.