AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My input data stole, please help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 15, 2022
Hi, my details (password and email address) have been stolen and changed. I can't log in to my account because my email address has been changed. When I write that I have forgotten my password, I am advised to go to my email and confirm it, but the person who stole my information has changed my email address. I am ready to resend my reinstatement documents to them, but no response from them. Please advise me what to do and how to restore my account

Hi, my details (password and email address) have been stolen and changed. I can't log in to my account because my email address has been changed. When I write that I have forgotten my password, I am advised to go to my email and confirm it, but the person who stole my information has changed my email address. I am ready to resend my reinstatement documents to them, but no response from them. Please advise me what to do and how to restore my account

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with your email account.

I am happy to assist you further with changing your registered email address on your SC profile.
Please email me directly (charlie@stripchat.com) and don't forget to mention the SC username and reference this forum in the email.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Upvote 0
I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with your email account.

I am happy to assist you further with changing your registered email address on your SC profile.
Please email me directly (charlie@stripchat.com) and don't forget to mention the SC username and reference this forum in the email.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Unfortunately, no one's answering me...

Upvote 0
Hey.
I can see the Support team has responded to all your tickets.
The last reply from them was Wednesday (4 days ago).
If you cannot see it, email me directly and I can provide a copy.

But.. all docs are approved!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Dear Charlie, support does not respond to me for almost 10 days. I think it is not normal, please help me. The rooms of my requests (141390) and #143841

Are you looking at the correct email associated with your account? If so, make sure you look in the spam/junk folder

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.