AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My lovense toy menu isn't appearing on my cell phone

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2022
When I'm broadcasting from my laptop, everything works fine, all my menus appear, the tip menu, the lovense toy menu and the games & fun menu. When I broadcast from mobile phone the lovense toy menu disappears. If someone tips for my lush patterns then they don't work, I just get a regular buzz. Any idea what's going on here?

When I'm broadcasting from my laptop, everything works fine, all my menus appear, the tip menu, the lovense toy menu and the games & fun menu. When I broadcast from mobile phone the lovense toy menu disappears. If someone tips for my lush patterns then they don't work, I just get a regular buzz. Any idea what's going on here?

Hey @Bulllgod
My first suggestion would be to uninstall and instal your toy again from the beginning.

Please also ensure your browser extension is updated to the latest version

The following links may also help:

Please note, when you have these kinds of technical issues, the first thing to always do is contact our Support team so they can check your account and possibly have our Technical team investigate further ;)

How to contact the Stripchat Support team:
1. Click on the following link: https://stripchat.com/help/
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Contact Support​

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.