AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my model account is banned forever

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 3, 2022
Dear stripchat family
Please help me, my account was permanently banned 1 year (or less)
I used to work for a studio, at that time I was a new model mainly I talked on the broadcast and rarely private messages, I don't know who hacked my account, I asked the studio, they said they don't know and my account is permanently banned with an off-platform payment acceptance error. . I don't know what to do, please help me, I want to rebroadcast.
Please help me, I want to broadcast again, I haven't had a job for 1 year, I can't apply for another job because in Vietnam they know I used to do striptease. I have been unemployed for 1 year now. Hope you guys will see my thread and give me a chance to rebroadcast with a new account.
I am not receiving any payments off the platform and no offline chat transactions.
I do not receive money from other sites.
Thank you very much

Please PM or email me (chloe@stripchat.com) your nickname + the registration email of this blocked account.

I will additionally check all the facts, and if I have extra info on this issue, I will let you know.

Upvote 0
I am very happy to receive your response. I have sent you an email, please reconsider so that I can work again. thank you very much .:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.