AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My model account with a balance of 20,000 tokens was banned for the second time for a false reason!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2022
Hello,
This is my second ban on my account, first ban was due unknown reason and I had to provide new verification photos of myself to verify my account and then Support said if I don't want to get banned I should wear different clothes on a cam (Even though I wear different clothes every day on a webcam). Of course My account was unblocked.

2 months later my account is banned again and for a new reason: "modified documents"... It's NONESENSE. I never modified my documents, and I'm able to provide any document to confirm my document is not modified! But Support just keep responding the same "Kindly note that your account has been permanently blocked from our site, due to using technically modified documents.".

Let me prove to you that you are wrong about this statement!

I believe my account is receiving reports from different accounts to block me because I know the first ban was due to a false report from a member of your website and this time this is another attempt to ban me, and to your mind I have no authority to prove to you that my document is real.

@xChloe and @Charlie_SC

1. Will you give me a chance to prove you my document is not modify? I'm able to provide you anything what you'll ask me.
request number: 364538
2. Will you pay me money 20,000 tokens what I earned on Stripchat?

Congratulation to members who reports models on Stripchat to ban them, 5 months later on the second attempt you did it successfully.

Last edited:
@Charlie_SC Please read my latest message in your DM.
I'm getting tired .....

I am very tired of the bad attitude towards me from Stripchat.

My account is already blocked for the THIRD time! And I have already taken FIVE different photos for the site during last 5 months of my broadcast on Stripchat to get unblocked. And all these unblocking are USELESS, because after unlocking my account is blocked a month later and they ask me to take a new photo again!!!

@xChloe ...

@xChloe @Charlie_SC

Because of these blockings during last months, My studio fired me! And I do not have a place from where to broadcast... I can't believe it... * I still own my account, just me have access to it *

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@muuymn I don't have the details of your question yet, but I really want to help you figure out what happened.

Can you please PM me your nickname and registration email?

Upvote 0
@muuymn I don't have the details of your question yet, but I really want to help you figure out what happened.

Can you please PM me your nickname and registration email?
Stripchat banned models sometimes without reason. They think 🤔 they are the only website who is paying us higher amount. 50% of stripchat customers are fake most of them are hanckers .

Upvote 0
Stripchat banned models sometimes without reason. They think 🤔 they are the only website who is paying us higher amount. 50% of stripchat customers are fake most of them are hanckers .
Stripchat does not ban models for no reason. Please do not spread lies especially in a forum these wonderful ladies have been kind enough to be responsive in.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.