AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My models account randomly closed mid session?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 2, 2021
went to take a Snapshot , ended stream since i knew it was time for a new one, and re did the face verification, took the SS, then BAM account logged off, when i went to sign back in, the log ins didnt work, tried to reset my models password. and it said no email/name found in database, i find this very weird, as i know the sites had a lot of issues lately with things, but no email explaining what happened was sent, so im really lost.

went to take a Snapshot , ended stream since i knew it was time for a new one, and re did the face verification, took the SS, then BAM account logged off, when i went to sign back in, the log ins didnt work, tried to reset my models password. and it said no email/name found in database, i find this very weird, as i know the sites had a lot of issues lately with things, but no email explaining what happened was sent, so im really lost.
@Catalina SM

Upvote 0
Update: 10 hours later no email from streamates regarding a suspension or termination . We are extra cautious with no below the belt , etc. So we knew it wasn't a ban. It's just crazy the glitches with the site right now. Spent all night reading looking for other people online with the same issues and I guess it's been happening for awhile .

Upvote 0
It's probably a glitch with the platform. It happened to me a few times and I gave up in the end. Have you tried to reach out support?

Upvote 0
Hello, I have replied your DM. :)

Upvote 0
It's probably a glitch with the platform. It happened to me a few times and I gave up in the end. Have you tried to reach out support?
but on the site it self it shows my account is completly gone, like cant be searched etc. i had over 2500 followers/likes whatever u wanna call it. took years to build it to where it is. and catalina was very helpful, but she cant access or see anything because im USA and she is EU, but shes awesome with quick replies :)

Upvote 0
Theres been a lot lately, my account was logged off couldnt log in, said it was incorrect two times before this. and it magically came back, but now it shows it doesnt exsist if you search my username, when the other 2 times it did. and then last week we got a 1 day ban for "not preforming in paid" when we literally just logged on and didnt have a single client the entire day, emailed LIZ and she looked saw there was no paid chats for the day, nothing. and fixed it. idk whats going on with streamates lately but its hurting us streamers.

Upvote 0
but on the site it self it shows my account is completly gone, like cant be searched etc. i had over 2500 followers/likes whatever u wanna call it. took years to build it to where it is. and catalina was very helpful, but she cant access or see anything because im USA and she is EU, but shes awesome with quick replies :)
Liz@streamate.com is the US representative. She’ll be able to help you out as well.

Reactions: Cammingcouplexx
Upvote 0
Liz@streamate.com is the US representative. She’ll be able to help you out as well.
yeah i emailed her, no reply, just posting on here, to see about similar issues / outages/ etc. its just strange, normally if they ban / suspend or close an account you get an email on why. and i got nothing. and the way everything happened going from streaming, finishing a show , to logging off to take a new snapshot, doing the face verify thing. and then loading and instantly kicking offline, and then this. is nuts.

• Hugs
Reactions: englishmuffins
Upvote 0
yeah i emailed her, no reply, just posting on here, to see about similar issues / outages/ etc. its just strange, normally if they ban / suspend or close an account you get an email on why. and i got nothing. and the way everything happened going from streaming, finishing a show , to logging off to take a new snapshot, doing the face verify thing. and then loading and instantly kicking offline, and then this. is nuts.
I had a similar issue where I would get kicked out of my account or get the “you’ve stopped streaming” prompt in the middle of my exclusives yesterday, sound issues, pixelation, etc. But when I ran diagnostics, everything was fine and ok on my end.

I’m sorry this is happening to you guys. I hope the new updates and upgrades will make future streaming more streamlined for us models. Till then, I hope Liz responds back to you guys soon! ❤️❤️❤️

Upvote 0
I had a similar issue where I would get kicked out of my account or get the “you’ve stopped streaming” prompt in the middle of my exclusives yesterday, sound issues, pixelation, etc. But when I ran diagnostics, everything was fine and ok on my end.

I’m sorry this is happening to you guys. I hope the new updates and upgrades will make future streaming more streamlined for us models. Till then, I hope Liz responds back to you guys soon! ❤️❤️❤️
yeah we have had that, and almost the same thing happened twice before, but never did the account go missing off the site, last 2 times we could still see our account there, just couldnt log in. this is diff . but thank you for the kind words :h: i know our reps are amazing and fix things. just scary when its your only income and stuff happens like this

Upvote 0
i feel defeated, a pit in my stomach, we made 1550+ last week, that most likely wont get paid out because our account literally doesnt show, we were at 700+ so far this week. i just feel sick to my stomach and hope this gets resolved before its to late and the account is just gone forever.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.