AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My models tokens cashed out at midnight but I never received a payment to pay her

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 14, 2021
I run a small studio on chaturbate. I only have one model under me for now. She made about 1000 tokens that have cashed out automatically at midnight. There is no option for me to request a daily payout and now she is threatening to press charges over $55 that I don't know the location of. I haven't received it in any form. I need help

The tokens were cashed out last night at midnight? If so, that would be silly for the model to already be threatening over a payment that could be pending (if it was daily pay). And if the model does not have daily pay enabled at the time of that cashout (And it sounds like she doesn't), then she has to wait for the CB pay period to end for her money to be sent out. This CB pay period ends September 15 (tomorrow). Hopefully she has something like direct deposit selected as her payment method (And not paper check...that takes too long). I have no idea if CB is as quick about sending out direct deposit payments as MFC is. I know that on MFC when the pay period ended September 15th, the next day on the 16th was when I'd get the notification that they've sent my direct deposit payment to my bank account.

I've been so used to using Boleyn Models daily pay service that I don't even think about cam site pay periods anymore, or deal with twice a month payments.

On Stripchat when I've earned the minimum number of tokens needed for payout, I get an e-mail (I'd say a little after midnight EST) letting me know that Boleyn Models has sent my payment. And I can log into my Boleyn Models dashboard, and it will tell me "Paid via direct deposit to account _____," and it will show me the amount I was paid.

Upvote 0
So you run a studio but dont have $55 to pay your only model to keep them happy until you sort out the payment from the site? Hard to imagine what value you bring to the equation if you cant even do the most basic of things a studio should be doing which is guaranteeing payment.

pay your model. You not getting the money from the site is your problem not theirs.

Upvote 0
I run a small studio on chaturbate. I only have one model under me for now. She made about 1000 tokens that have cashed out automatically at midnight. There is no option for me to request a daily payout and now she is threatening to press charges over $55 that I don't know the location of. I haven't received it in any form. I need help

Please provide your username or ticket number so that I may pass it along to Support.

Upvote 0
Hard to imagine what value you bring to the equation
It's hard to imagine what value YOU bring to the equation by jumping on people trying to get paid.

Hey everybody lets jump on the big bad studio owner with 1 model account who's trying to figure out how payments work. Why does this board allow randos to beat people up in support threads? why do people have to run a shame guantlet with all you useless goody-two-shoe inquisitors every time they need support?

The question was for chaturbate, why do you offer an opinion at all? Are you Chaturbate? Then wheres the fucking money?

And I strongly disagree that a studio is responsible to pay even if the platform doesn't. Studios don't "guarantee payouts" - they consolidate and facilitate them and pay COMMISSIONS. In most payment structures I am aware of, when no payment is made, no commission is due. If Chaturbate doesn't pay a model, it's because at least from CB's perspective they broke the rules. Personally I pay people from the funds that come in when they come in and I don't pay people to break rules, do you?

A studio with one model is like one person who has an apartment and a laptop and maybe a roommate who wants to cam. So they work something out. So you are saying the one who put up the equipment and the utilities and spent the time to create an account and get approval needs to come up with some cash as well before going online to find out what happened?

This is indeed a hostile forum for those seeking support. I am going to make a new account with an avatar of a cute young girl and ask all the same questions you guys give people shit about when the person asking might be a man, or a studio, then I'm gonna watch you virtue signalling hipocrites slobber all over yourselves trying to be supportive to the poor helpless ... man with a studio and a chick's avatar.

If you were trying to help anyone you could just say "emails went out this morning, most likely you'll see your money on Tuesday if you get direct deposits" instead of your useless virtue signalling.

Upvote 0
It's hard to imagine what value YOU bring to the equation by jumping on people trying to get paid.

Hey everybody lets jump on the big bad studio owner with 1 model account who's trying to figure out how payments work. Why does this board allow randos to beat people up in support threads? why do people have to run a shame guantlet with all you useless goody-two-shoe inquisitors every time they need support?

The question was for chaturbate, why do you offer an opinion at all? Are you Chaturbate? Then wheres the fucking money?

And I strongly disagree that a studio is responsible to pay even if the platform doesn't. Studios don't "guarantee payouts" - they consolidate and facilitate them and pay COMMISSIONS. In most payment structures I am aware of, when no payment is made, no commission is due. If Chaturbate doesn't pay a model, it's because at least from CB's perspective they broke the rules. Personally I pay people from the funds that come in when they come in and I don't pay people to break rules, do you?

A studio with one model is like one person who has an apartment and a laptop and maybe a roommate who wants to cam. So they work something out. So you are saying the one who put up the equipment and the utilities and spent the time to create an account and get approval needs to come up with some cash as well before going online to find out what happened?

This is indeed a hostile forum for those seeking support. I am going to make a new account with an avatar of a cute young girl and ask all the same questions you guys give people shit about when the person asking might be a man, or a studio, then I'm gonna watch you virtue signalling hipocrites slobber all over yourselves trying to be supportive to the poor helpless ... man with a studio and a chick's avatar.

If you were trying to help anyone you could just say "emails went out this morning, most likely you'll see your money on Tuesday if you get direct deposits" instead of your useless virtue signalling.
Dude calm down, 3 people from the whole forum questioned you.
When things started getting personal everyone jumped out.
Relax. You are probably overworking yourself.
I understand I do it too, but it's not good for the body or health to be too much of a workaholic.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Dude calm down, 3 people from the whole forum questioned you.
When things started getting personal everyone jumped out.
Relax. You are probably overworking yourself.
I understand I do it too, but it's not good for the body or health to be too much of a workaholic.
@EliMarie717 When things got personal the thread was locked by @AmberCutie , nobody jumped out. I think overworked is optimistic. You didn't question me, you tried to start drama because a simple google search will show you I've fucked at least 60 women on my show as I have no doubt you are aware. That is what I do for a living, after all.
I guess it was foolish of me to think that an unofficial support forum would have unnoficial support.

Upvote 0
@EliMarie717 When things got personal the thread was locked by @AmberCutie , nobody jumped out. I think overworked is optimistic. You didn't question me, you tried to start drama because a simple google search will show you I've fucked at least 60 women on my show as I have no doubt you are aware. That is what I do for a living, after all.
I guess it was foolish of me to think that an unofficial support forum would have unnoficial support.
I did not google or investigate you. I was not trying to start drama for you, and I apologize if I have.
As far as I remember no one liked any of the posts insulting you, and tbh the penis crack was over the top.
I could say below the belt, but I hesitate to, since it does not seem you are in a laughing mood right now.
I have not personally seen your penis, but apparently, the ghost of a supporter or whatever that person's name is, enjoys looking at your cock.

If you are wanting me to, I can come to your room and show you some support when I have time. But it sounds like you are already really busy. I've never actually visited a live CB show, but I'll make it a first just for you, since you seem to be so upset.

It was not, and is not my goal to upset you, or cause you trouble. I am just curious about you. That's all.

Upvote 0
And I strongly disagree that a studio is responsible to pay even if the platform doesn't.
When a model works for a studio, their payment agreement is with the studio not the site, so it is 100% on the studio to ensure that the models are paid on time regardless of if the payment from the site has come through or not.

If he dosnt know how long payments take, how to cash out of a site, how any of this works then he's not in a position to run a studio in the first place.
needs to come up with some cash as well before going online to find out what happened?
Yes! 100%, you dont start a business without capital, running a studio is a business, you need money to be able to pay models, pay for replacement hardware as it's needed. Say the laptop / computer breaks, needs repairing, but he dosnt have any capital when opening the studio, what's he going to do then? tell the model sorry I need you to work for free because I need to fix the pc.

Let's say your account got hacked, you lost all the tokens on the account, you still going to pay your models?
This is why you dont start a studio with $0 in your pocket, shit happens and you need to be able to cover it.
Personally I pay people from the funds that come in when they come in and I don't pay people to break rules, do you?
When I hire people to do a job, I pay them what they are owed, regardless of if the end client has paid me when it's time to pay them. They did the work, they get paid, on time, end of.

A better question in regards to people braking the rules is, why did they and why was it allowed to happen, if a model is braking site rules then normally that comes down to poor training, which again lies at the studio. Let's say she knew the rules, she broke them anyway, then it becomes a question of what's in the contract, since that would have the details on how that situation would be handled. If he wasn't smart enough to make a contract, if there's a record of the model earning that money then the model needs to be paid, call it the expense of a lesson in how to run a business.

Upvote 0
I did not google or investigate you. I was not trying to start drama for you, and I apologize if I have.
As far as I remember no one liked any of the posts insulting you, and tbh the penis crack was over the top.
I could say below the belt, but I hesitate to, since it does not seem you are in a laughing mood right now.
I have not personally seen your penis, but apparently, the ghost of a supporter or whatever that person's name is, enjoys looking at your cock.

If you are wanting me to, I can come to your room and show you some support when I have time. But it sounds like you are already really busy. I've never actually visited a live CB show, but I'll make it a first just for you, since you seem to be so upset.

It was not, and is not my goal to upset you, or cause you trouble. I am just curious about you. That's all.
@EliMarie717 I see you trying to meet me halfway and I respect that and thank you for it. I don't need you or anyone else to see me, but thank you kindly for the offer.

I'll summarize: My show works specifically because I am not what people picture when they think of an attractive guy. Middle aged, overweight, average sized equipment at the most optimistic. People like my show because it gives them hope, and people object to it because they don't find me attractive. I get harrassed about my looks daily. I've come up with some go to replies, that are practiced, I am sorry if any hurt your feelings.

Upvote 0
@EliMarie717 I see you trying to meet me halfway and I respect that and thank you for it. I don't need you or anyone else to see me, but thank you kindly for the offer.

I'll summarize: My show works specifically because I am not what people picture when they think of an attractive guy. Middle aged, overweight, average sized equipment at the most optimistic. People like my show because it gives them hope, and people object to it because they don't find me attractive. I get harrassed about my looks daily. I've come up with some go to replies, that are practiced, I am sorry if any hurt your feelings.
I apologize if I hurt yours also. No worries. Attractive is a relative term. All of us get bullied by trolls about our looks, age, weight blah blah blah ...it's not just you.
Those people that do that to cam models are merely shit stains on the underpants of life.
I'm glad we are (hopefully) cool now 👍

Upvote 0
When a model works for a studio, their payment agreement is with the studio not the site, so it is 100% on the studio to ensure that the models are paid on time regardless of if the payment from the site has come through or not.

If he dosnt know how long payments take, how to cash out of a site, how any of this works then he's not in a position to run a studio in the first place.

Yes! 100%, you dont start a business without capital, running a studio is a business, you need money to be able to pay models, pay for replacement hardware as it's needed. Say the laptop / computer breaks, needs repairing, but he dosnt have any capital when opening the studio, what's he going to do then? tell the model sorry I need you to work for free because I need to fix the pc.

Let's say your account got hacked, you lost all the tokens on the account, you still going to pay your models?
This is why you dont start a studio with $0 in your pocket, shit happens and you need to be able to cover it.

When I hire people to do a job, I pay them what they are owed, regardless of if the end client has paid me when it's time to pay them. They did the work, they get paid, on time, end of.

A better question in regards to people braking the rules is, why did they and why was it allowed to happen, if a model is braking site rules then normally that comes down to poor training, which again lies at the studio. Let's say she knew the rules, she broke them anyway, then it becomes a question of what's in the contract, since that would have the details on how that situation would be handled. If he wasn't smart enough to make a contract, if there's a record of the model earning that money then the model needs to be paid, call it the expense of a lesson in how to run a business.
A payment agreement is whatever the 2 parties agree on. I've run commission sales teams to sell everything from DirecTV to Dating to Cams to Solar Panels. My agreements have always been "You get paid when I get paid, if I get paid."

I would certainly pay 55 dollars without thinking, I advanced over 9000 dollars to various models last week alone, but I happen to have some operating capital, and OP might not.

Not everybody has an investor when they start, many of us had to bootstrap with nothing. I did. And as a matter of fact my account was hacked, and everyone still got paid. Then I discovered the people i paid were the ones who hacked me, so next time I think i'll let them sweat.

I don't sit in my models rooms checking if they are hooking or peeing on themselves or whatever else they get banned for, I have a feeling that would not be well received. But, I have also never failed to pay anyone. I've had this situation come up exactly 3 times, and all 3 times the girl got paid, it was easier to pay out than deal with the drama. But all 3 times they had definitely knowingly and intentionally fucked up thinking they could get away with it, and none of them deserved any part of those 7 bucks, lol.

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
@EliMarie717 I see you trying to meet me halfway and I respect that and thank you for it.
I do believe she meant well with her post about calming down. There are at least some people here who see that you run a busy and successful business doing what you do, and aren't here to jump to immediate personal attacks. But certainly responding emotionally to stuff will create a tougher environment here than needs be.

As I mentioned to you privately, majority of ACF is very anti-studio because unfortunately it would seem it is most common that studio owners don't do much for their models and yet take a cut of their pay, oftentimes (lately especially with big sites cutting back on studios altogether) actually doing more harm than good at a point. So you start off here with a mark on you just for being one.

Upvote 0
I happen to have some operating capital, and OP might not.
And I think this is one of the things we'd "shit on". Someone running a studio could and should be expected to actually run a business properly and not operate paycheck to paycheck and not be able to pay out models if there were complications. It's these "1 model studios" that are highly sus.

Upvote 0
I do believe she meant well with her post about calming down. There are at least some people here who see that you run a busy and successful business doing what you do, and aren't here to jump to immediate personal attacks. But certainly responding emotionally to stuff will create a tougher environment here than needs be.

As I mentioned to you privately, majority of ACF is very anti-studio because unfortunately it would seem it is most common that studio owners don't do much for their models and yet take a cut of their pay, oftentimes (lately especially with big sites cutting back on studios altogether) actually doing more harm than good at a point. So you start off here with a mark on you just for being one.
I don't think people understand though that I am not a studio operator, I am an extremely hard working camdude. I had studios in the past, but they were special studios set up to a support startup site that had no traffic and so the models were salaried and tokens were few and were more like a bonus on top of the salaries - our mission was site coverage.

That project ended shortly before the pandemic and I shut the studios down because the cost was astronomical. I helped one of my roomates start camming and she dragged me into her show one day, and it went well so we continued and her girlfriend joined us and we started a channel that grew.

I am a camdude now, my "studio" is just an account. I live in a large house now with 5 or 6 independent models who also have some accounts in my old studio setup, but who also run their own accounts at their sole descretion based on what they find convenient.

I don't decide how or when they will perform or on what channel or in what account, and they don't necessarily inform me of anything that is none of my business - and it doesn't seem necessary, things are working well.

I don't think that's the kind of "studio" they are thinking of.

Upvote 0
That's precisely why I think you're misunderstood. Immediately most ACFers see the word, and jump to the conclusion that you're just another studio guy. And the fact that you're a "studio guy" (to their eyes) that also has sex relations with "his models" on cam rubs salt in it too.

So please try not to take things too personally, show everyone you're a good dude, take it a little easier on the reactions and I think you'll be a great addition to the forum.

Upvote 0
And I think this is one of the things we'd "shit on". Someone running a studio could and should be expected to actually run a business properly and not operate paycheck to paycheck and not be able to pay out models if there were complications. It's these "1 model studios" that are highly sus.
I don't feel like he's trying not to pay her, he just wants to know whats up. She's not likely to let him live if he doesn't pay. I am pretty sure the reason I hardly ever get murdered is that I always pay. (it's actually one of the reasons I always pay)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I don't think people understand though that I am not a studio operator, I am an extremely hard working camdude. I had studios in the past, but they were special studios set up to a support startup site that had no traffic and so the models were salaried and tokens were few and were more like a bonus on top of the salaries - our mission was site coverage.

That project ended shortly before the pandemic and I shut the studios down because the cost was astronomical. I helped one of my roomates start camming and she dragged me into her show one day, and it went well so we continued and her girlfriend joined us and we started a channel that grew.

I am a camdude now, my "studio" is just an account. I live in a large house now with 5 or 6 independent models who also have some accounts in my old studio setup, but who also run their own accounts at their sole descretion based on what they find convenient.

I don't decide how or when they will perform or on what channel or in what account, and they don't necessarily inform me of anything that is none of my business - and it doesn't seem necessary, things are working well.

It's probably because you didn't convey any of that to begin with. I don't think you would have gotten the response you did in the other thread if you had posted this explanation instead.

Upvote 0
lol apparently she feels that way!

So I guess we are questioning why the studio dude would not just give it to her and work it out with CB after the fact.
Sometimes when I request support I throw in some detail, occasionally contrived to create a sense of urgency and make support feel like prompt resolution is preferable. I think that's probably more effective in a closed ticket system. In a public forum you get a lot of wannabe problem solvers attacking the straw man and trying to solve problems that most likely do not exist as presented. (starving babies, sick mama, etc.)

also this guy might be real broke like a Colombian. (idk who or where he is) In Colombia, 55 bucks is:

an hour with a midrange outcall hooker
a months groceries for a family of 3 or 4
a weeks pay for the vast majority of the working class
a months utilities including hi speed internet and cable tv for a 3 bedroom apartment

So trying to come up with that in a pinch is hard, can take weeks (unless you're a hooker, then it takes an hour - but dates don't necessarily grow on trees).

Most microstudios like this are the brainchild of an uber driver and the hooker(s) who've chosen him as their favorite driver. The ideas are often conceived during late night coke sprees and nobody has any idea what they are doing, they are just trying stuff out. Usually one of them knows a webcam model who seems to be doing well and they try to put their heads together to see how they can get some of that. (It usually ends up with a thread like this and then both say: fuck this shit it aint worth it and everybody hates me now). I am not saying that happened here, I honestly have no idea, but I've seen it happen many times.

Upvote 0
Sometimes when I request support I throw in some detail, occasionally contrived to create a sense of urgency and make support feel like prompt resolution is preferable. I think that's probably more effective in a closed ticket system. In a public forum you get a lot of wannabe problem solvers attacking the straw man and trying to solve problems that most likely do not exist as presented. (starving babies, sick mama, etc.)

also this guy might be real broke like a Colombian. (idk who or where he is) In Colombia, 55 bucks is:

an hour with a midrange outcall hooker
a months groceries for a family of 3 or 4
a weeks pay for the vast majority of the working class
a months utilities including hi speed internet and cable tv for a 3 bedroom apartment

So trying to come up with that in a pinch is hard, can take weeks (unless you're a hooker, then it takes an hour - but dates don't necessarily grow on trees).

Most microstudios like this are the brainchild of an uber driver and the hooker(s) who've chosen him as their favorite driver. The ideas are often conceived during late night coke sprees and nobody has any idea what they are doing, they are just trying stuff out. Usually one of them knows a webcam model who seems to be doing well and they try to put their heads together to see how they can get some of that. (It usually ends up with a thread like this and then both say: fuck this shit it aint worth it and everybody hates me now). I am not saying that happened here, I honestly have no idea, but I've seen it happen many times.
From this post I think that you understand why there's such a bad stigma against small studio doods.

So we carry on.

Upvote 0
It's probably because you didn't convey any of that to begin with. I don't think you would have gotten the response you did in the other thread if you had posted this explanation instead.
I had asked a procedural/technical question. I was interested in only relevant responses and feel no need to explain myself to anyone in order to request support.

Upvote 0
A payment agreement is whatever the 2 parties agree on. I've run commission sales teams to sell everything from DirecTV to Dating to Cams to Solar Panels. My agreements have always been "You get paid when I get paid, if I get paid."
And that information would be presented before taking the job, personally I wouldnt take that job because you getting paid is out of my control but the thing is, that would be all disclosed up front, you dont just drop that after you dont get paid. If the model is threatening legal action, I would make the assumption that getting paid when I get paid was never mentioned.

Sorry to hear it was your own models that hacked your account, it sucks when it's people that you trust that do you dirty. Hopefully you have put new measures in place so it dosnt happen again.

Just to clarify my stance on things, I'm not anti studio, im anti not paying people what they are owed. People asking how they can cut the studios or sites out of their payments get the same responce, pay them their cut or dont play the game in their house.

I don't feel like he's trying not to pay her, he just wants to know whats up. She's not likely to let him live if he doesn't pay. I am pretty sure the reason I hardly ever get murdered is that I always pay. (it's actually one of the reasons I always pay)

You're right, I dont think he's not trying to pay her, my original point that I was trying to make (proberly very poorly tbh) was that he needs to pay the model while he is sorting out his payment issue and waiting for support to reply. if he dosnt have $55 on hand then he wasn't in a position to open a studio in the first place.

As for the "I cant see what he brings to the equation" comment, if he is so inexperienced with the industry that he dosnt know how payments work, and didnt do the research to find these things out before hand then he's not in a position to be running a studio imo. As you proberly know from your previous studio endeavor, theres a lot more to running a studio than "theres a pc, theres the camera, go make money" which is what it seems like this guy (and a lot of guy's coming here recently) seem to think. I dont have sympathy for people that dont research businesses and how they work before trying to get into them.

I don't sit in my models rooms checking if they are hooking or peeing on themselves or whatever else they get banned for, I have a feeling that would not be well received. But, I have also never failed to pay anyone. I've had this situation come up exactly 3 times, and all 3 times the girl got paid, it was easier to pay out than deal with the drama. But all 3 times they had definitely knowingly and intentionally fucked up thinking they could get away with it, and none of them deserved any part of those 7 bucks, lol.
Not sure if that's standard there, but here, that's pretty much the norm from my experiance. Every model is monitored every minute of their broadcast, not just for breaking site rules but also because the girls will give out what's app numbers or snap to have members send them money WU and cut the studios and the sites out of the payments. They also get detailed reports written and points on where they could have generated more revanue. Here studios are very much like working in an office with managers constantly monitoring your work and weekly performance reviews 😂

Upvote 0
people looks GIF

Did you already fill out the payout information on the master account? https://chaturbate.com/affiliates/payoutinfo/ i assume shes on a sub account since its a studio right? so it means every night the value of the tokens is transferred over to the master account so assuming you filled out the info then a payout likely went out today for the 8/1/2021 to 8/15/2021 pay period.

Edit: I don't actually know how single site studios would be expected to have the funds to pay their models if they don't receive payment, can you imagine a problem with a payout of like 50k? You got 50k sitting around in a checking account? That would be wasteful and its not likely they just have a business credit line in some of these countries so I don't know how they handle that.

Last edited:
Reactions: CheeseburgerJesus
Upvote 0
Not sure if that's standard there, but here, that's pretty much the norm from my experiance. Every model is monitored every minute of their broadcast, not just for breaking site rules but also because the girls will give out what's app numbers or snap to have members send them money WU and cut the studios and the sites out of the payments. They also get detailed reports written and points on where they could have generated more revanue. Here studios are very much like working in an office with managers constantly monitoring your work and weekly performance reviews 😂
There are studios like that here too, most of the girls that have worked with me over the years were actually trying to get away from that, not always for the best reasons or with the best results, but basically they either couldn't handle working in that environment or that environment couldn't handle them. Also tbh that environment kind of sucks. I couldn't do that. I couldn't ask anyone else to.

When I had studios I usually just had an admin girl, sometimes a dude (what a disaster) who would set up the accounts and do basic orientations, but we mostly counted on people to run their own shit. "let us know if you need anything" kinda thing. I might drop in as a customer and spend 10 or 15 tokens to see if they'd at least say thank you, then move on.

I did bring in some trainers and monitors a few times to try moving in that direction, but the metrics upon examination never justified the expense or the effort and attendance would plummet because my models just werent into that and if they wanted to be hassled all day they knew where those studios were already, they were in mine because we didn't do that. I had a partner try to put security cameras in the rooms once, the girls hung their panties and towels on them. He complained to me and I just laughed at him and told him to be thankful cause I'd put the camera up his ass.

If I could do it again I would certainly invest more time and effort in training, but only now that I've actually run a succesful room myself. But I would train on the broader use of technology, platforms, photography and psychology and those kinds of things. Basically still letting people run their own shit but providing better tools. I would focus on models who aren't afraid of publicity and make sure they got it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.