AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My new profile?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amberlie_

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 18, 2013
Hwllo lovdly ladies. I'm returning after a few months away and plan to start being on MFC more often. When i started i was managing around 2000 tokens per hour but since i've been back from my break it's down to 700 - 1000. I decided to clean up my profile a bit and try to make a decent sounding tip menu with some low amounts on it to get some more tips coming in. Could you critique my profile and menu and tell me what you think? I want guys to know im not all about money but i do have some very good things to offer one on one. I want them to feel they can be welcome and appreciated in my room with low tips, but they have the option also to get higher value items from me like the skyoe shows and custom vids etc. I actually charge $4.50 Per min for skypes on other sites and $12-15 for vids so i'm trying to strike a fair balance without totally underselling myself. I know to get guys in my room tipping i need low amounts and more of them, apart from tge prize bowl though i'm just so unimaginative when it comes to games/incentives.

Advice appreciated xx

The text in your About Me section may be a tad difficult for some read, but then again I'm not wearing my glasses (I hardly wear them...lol), so that could be why I thought that. Other than that, I think your profile looks awesome! It's very pretty. The butterflies are adorable, and you are gorgeous! I see that your birthday is in a couple days. I hope your birthday on and off cam is fantastic, and that you are showered with lots of love, money, and gifts!

it looks beautiful! I would look at switching your video list to something mobile friendly and something with at teh very least screenshots, if not some gifs. Men are visual and videos sell better with one. Also there are no prices for your videos that i could easily see except at the bottom of the list on the older ones. Am i missing something?
The font in the first graphic is a little harder to read.

You also dont explain anywhere what 'team evers' means on the tip menu.

The graphics in the background and colors you have chosen are lovely, and i love the way you write/express yourself. I hope your bday/vday goes amazing!

Thank you both i put in the tip list 200 each or 3 for 333 for videos. I'll make that clearer on the list as well and add something about what team benefits are. Nothing looks too pricey or too cheap then? That's good. I'm only using mfc as a side site but i'd really love to do well on there x

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.