AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My payment haven't been issued

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2021
I normally received my payment on Tuesday afternoon Kenyan time bt it's now already evening and my tokens are still in my account haven't received any payment...what could be the problem coz my payment method is bitcoin and I already have more than 1000 tkns help@stripchat.com

I understand your bewilderment, every model and studio always want to get paid early to make sure everything is fine :)

We send payments all day Tuesday (UTC±00:00). If any of you see that for some reason the payment status has not changed yet, please PM me or email me at chloe@stripchat.com, I would be happy to help.

Upvote 0
Payments are processed from Tuesday morning until Tuesday midnight (UTC timezone).
If you have been receiving your payments prior to midnight in the past, I would say you are very lucky.
  • At times and on rare occasions, there may be a slight delay therefore, please allow until Wednesday midnight to check the status of your payment again.
  • Should your payment still be processing by then, please do not hesitate to contact our Support team for further assistance.

@natasha james @Bella-White @BellaMann
Please do not hesitate to contact me if your payment is still processing after the above timeframes timeframe.

Upvote 0
Payments are processed from Tuesday morning until Tuesday midnight (UTC timezone).
If you have been receiving your payments prior to midnight in the past, I would say you are very lucky.
  • At times and on rare occasions, there may be a slight delay therefore, please allow until Wednesday midnight to check the status of your payment again.
  • Should your payment still be processing by then, please do not hesitate to contact our Support team for further assistance.

@natasha james @Bella-White @BellaMann
Please do not hesitate to contact me if your payment is still processing after the above timeframes timeframe.
Thanks alot for coming through.... I'll let know if I've received or not🙏🙏

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
:blush:

I would also like to mention.. that no matter what unexpected circumstances and/or delays you may experience with payments, please rest assured that we always ensure our models receive all hard-earn funds accumulate on our site and we thank you in advance for your patience should/when these situations ever arise.

:blush:

Reactions: natasha james
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.